Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Whoa now...... O_o
    Hey, these are important features that are crucial to my enjoyment of the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Whoa now...... O_o
    ??

I don't think that is an unreasonable request. All about enhancing your enjoyment of the game.

Seriously, I haven't been this excited about a gameplay feature in a long long time. I'm still all giddy inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    ??

I don't think that is an unreasonable request. All about enhancing your enjoyment of the game.
    Just giving you a hard time. <3 I honestly don't care. I've always been a big supporter of Trion catering a patch at a time to the various groups of people who like different types of content. You will never hear me say screw RPers, casual players or PVPers for example even though raiding still grabs my attention the most. I think this is and will be one of the best rounded out MMO's on the market and hope they never sell out to the likes of some big publisher, that would be a sad day for me. The energy and enthusiasm that spill out from these guys can only make you smile and if something isn't the way it should be it will get fixed soon they aren't afraid to experiment. So in short if you and Edge want to wear lipstick and eyeshadow, knock yourselves out!

Fencers no pet battles ok.....wow is that way ----->
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-06-07 at 08:31 PM.

You do know the planar squirrels chase each other already, right? It'd be so simple for Trion to add pet battle commands. And they we can hunt hunt the rares in the world for their capture card and battle in Meridian or Shimmersand.

I def. see pet battles as a necessary feature of future MMOs; Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 already have pet battling. Many Asian MMOs have pet battles. We're getting close.

Obvs. Pokemon MMO would trump all games ever made.

Great. Would be nice if they added more bright colors to hair, make-up and markings. Right now they're somewhat dim.
    I want fiery-red hair for pyromancer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Great. Would be nice if they added more bright colors to hair, make-up and markings. Right now they're somewhat dim.
    I want fiery-red hair for pyromancer!
    =)
    And tbh more races than kelari should be able to have truely pink hair. I dont like being restricted to faction and race like that :P sure, you can make other races with lightpurplewhite-combo that looks a little pinkish but why settle for less when you can have the real deal :P And as you said, make more bright colour options overall, to all races =)

No matter how hard they try, I personally won't ever play an mmo with A-sized female characters, boring races overall and terrible voices. There's no excuse for that. Why all the mmo's can only do one thing right and rest terribly wrong I just don't get it... Combine Tera's female character design (meaning only elf/human here) and combat system with RIFT's content and it would be near a perfect game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos80 View Post
    Combine Tera's female character design (meaning only elf/human here) ...
    Oh god, please... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    Oh god, please... no.
    I completely agree with what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    Oh god, please... no.
    Agree. One of the things that attracted me to Rift was quite good body proportions and "realistic" armor/weapon designs. Talking about low-lvl stuff here, Tiered gear has more "fantasy" look of course, but not as ridiculous as WoW.

Deleted
    Not fussed one way or the other with barber shops but this...

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    This city spans three whole zones
    Yeah that piqued my interest alot. Sounds very interesting.