Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    The blink was stupid and not funny.
    LOL I gather you had you sense of humor surgically removed some time ago.

I for one found this Daily Blink quite funny.

Deleted
    Wow, the only way to get to Pandaria is through a portal, so immersive and so not lazy.

Deleted
    the new rogue animations were so amazing i had a nose bleed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    People playing an mmo without friends and no want to make friends or talk to anyone shouldnt be playing an mmo there are a madrid of single player games that they should be playing not wasting 15 a month to play alone. Its the thought process and want to please every single person that is slowly killing this game off.
    I wonder what got you so uptight that you would start dictating how people spend their money and or time. We all have a right to decide how and what we play when we play and whether we do it alone or with someone else. Get back on your high horse and go away and let us play our games in peace instead of listening to your dictatorial BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys skip Hunter and Death Knight Class Abilities preview? Not seeing them anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Wow, the only way to get to Pandaria is through a portal, so immersive and so not lazy.

Wow, I didn't realize that Mists of Pandaria was out already! That's crazy, just yesterday I was playing the BETA.

Noun 1. beta software - software that has not yet been released but has received an alpha test and still has more bugs than a regular release; "beta software is usually available only to particular users who will test it"

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Did you guys skip Hunter and Death Knight Class Abilities preview? Not seeing them anywhere.
    Death Knight is the first preview and hunter is somewhere in the middle. Some animations aren't in the game yet. Or at least not in the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecision View Post

Death Knight is the first preview and hunter is somewhere in the middle. Some animations aren't in the game yet. Or at least not in the video.
    Just checked the MMO-Champ youtube channel and there's no Hunter/DK preview.

Deleted
    Daily Blink ok ... warrior animations look too shammy. Druid just one talent Meh aura like everlasting nourish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin's prism spell looks ultra lame. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    The blink was stupid and not funny.
    I also didn't find it funny.

Thank you Shyama for the beautiful sig ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP focuses on dailies more than any other expansion
    Bleeh Dailies are so lame. And here I was thinking that Blizzard didn't want to force us to log in every day. <_<

All the animations looks pretty cool, especially the Paladin ones. Avatar was really underwhelming though :/.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    Lock talent animations compared to others are bull$£&. Walking while casting, there is like no animation at all and the other one, are u joking? Same old rain of fire, lol.
    It wasn't rain of fire, if you'd bother to look at the tooltip for the spell you'll see that it increases AoE damage spells by 200%. So bigger hellfire, bigger rain of fire etc.

I'm not really expecting those mount prices to go down, honestly.

Between account-wide mounts and gold inflation, I'd expect single vendor-purchased mounts to cost more than in the past, since you only need to buy them once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    People playing an mmo without friends and no want to make friends or talk to anyone shouldnt be playing an mmo there are a madrid of single player games that they should be playing not wasting 15 a month to play alone. Its the thought process and want to please every single person that is slowly killing this game off.
    We should, but we won't. Just to piss you off...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Just checked the MMO-Champ youtube channel and there's no Hunter/DK preview.
    DK -> Druid -> Hunter -> Mage -> Monk -> Paladin -> Priest -> Rogue -> Shaman -> Warlock -> Warrior
    This is the order of the classes as their spells were shown. Some classes only showed one or two spells.

Deleted
    No love for holy/disc versions of priest talents? :< Or are they just not yet implemented?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the prices stay the same actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    DK -> Druid -> Hunter -> Mage -> Monk -> Paladin -> Priest -> Rogue -> Shaman -> Warlock -> Warrior
    This is the order of the classes as their spells were shown. Some classes only showed one or two spells.
    I'm talking about the actual abilities videos of every class, every other class got covered by Nik (MMO-Champ) except for Hunter and DK. It was a video showing off all of their abilities that were new, not just the 90 talents.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-06-08 at 10:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    prism cannot be finished.