Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    Kil'Jaeden's Cunning. They can cast while they're running.
    oh O

well thats sucks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    unless ur new to the game ull have 3k for 1

also since we now have the city faction tabards geting exulted with sw ect is easy
    They are the Pandaren RACIAL mount. AKA the mounts Pandaren buy at level 20. They will NOT be 3k.

It's just another goldsink for beta, as with everyone copying toons over with hundreds of thousands of gold, there's way too much over there. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    They are the Pandaren RACIAL mount. AKA the mounts Pandaren buy at level 20. They will NOT be 3k.

It's just another goldsink for beta, as with everyone copying toons over with hundreds of thousands of gold, there's way too much over there. :P
    i think itll be a small gold sink i cant see them being 100g each sorry

15+ Year Old Account
    Daily blink made me lol for the first time in awhile.

They are the RACIAL mounts. They aren't special. They're no different than the goblins trikes, etc. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Some changes in Cata made some reputations ungrindable (such as the two centaur factions). Will this be fixed?
    If the reputations are achievement-relevant, we will fix it, otherwise we don’t want players to grind the reputations that reward nothing.

This one has me raising an eyebrow. Not the answer, but the question.

What would there be to fix anyway if they brought back the Magram and Gelkis reps? They couldn't really be grinded since the highest you could get was Honored (unless you saved the quests til the end to eke out into Revered), and it's not like they truly awarded anything.

Honestly, the entire questing deal involving the centaur clans was a headache. I don't miss them.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2012-06-08 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling typo.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Some changes in Cata made some reputations ungrindable (such as the two centaur factions). Will this be fixed?
    If the reputations are achievement-relevant, we will fix it, otherwise we don’t want players to grind the reputations that reward nothing.

What would there be to fix anyway if they brought back the Magram and Gelkis reps? They couldn't really be grinded since the highest you could get was Honored (unless you saved the quests til the end to eke out into Revered), and it's not like they truly awarded anything.

Honestly, the entire questing deal involving the centaur clans was a headache. I don't miss them.
    Rose tinted glasses, I assume. A lot of people are under the impression that anything from Vanilla/TBC content that was tedious and a terrible idea should be reimplemented because it was from Vanilla/TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    People playing an mmo without friends and no want to make friends or talk to anyone shouldnt be playing an mmo there are a madrid of single player games that they should be playing not wasting 15 a month to play alone. Its the thought process and want to please every single person that is slowly killing this game off.
    I'm actually in agreement with this guy. Not that I care how you spend your money. But the multi-player aspect of WoW that made it so successful. Take that away and it losses some of its appeal (IMHO).
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

If that's the case then ALL Racial mounts would get a price boost. -.- They are common mounts that are used for level 20 and 40, ya know like the Kodo, Worgs, Raptors, Rams, Frost sabers, etc? Blizzard would be out of their mind to turn anything that is intended for low level usage into a goldsink.

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    I'm actually in agreement with this guy. Not that I care how you spend your money. But the multi-player aspect of WoW that made it so successful. Take that away and it losses some of its appeal (IMHO).
    While true, its really their choice, and their choice doesn't really affect other people unless you intend to try and get them into your guild/befriend them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    The daily blink post is awesome this time, really made me laugh

New warrior abilities... lame. I was expecting with Avatar to actually transform into some huge looking kick-ass figure like the barbarian ability, not just increase in size 30% or so. Waaaay dissapointed in them all.
    Paladin talents are awesome, so are priest and warlock, very nice graphics.

Small thing, and it is nit picky, but this I don't get:

How do players reach Pandaria?
    Through portals. Currently there are no routes to Pandaria.
    So how did we accidentally discover Pandaria after the Cataclysm? Jaina, instead of creating a portal to save Theramore from a bomb, created a portal to Pandaria. So lets go have a war there instead, and force pandarens to choose a side and fight each other instead of remaining peaceful.

Or is it not an accidental discovery of Pandaria anymore?

Daily Blink lol.
    Also those turtle mounts remind me greatly of Pokémon, Tortolla I think it is. They look nice though

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post

I don't understand why they don't just take the reputations like this out that are no longer able to be raised or lowered so they don't display on the reputation page.

Quote Originally Posted by buddytonto View Post

So how did we accidentally discover Pandaria after the Cataclysm? Jaina, instead of creating a portal to save Theramore from a bomb, created a portal to Pandaria. So lets go have a war there instead, and force pandarens to choose a side and fight each other instead of remaining peaceful.

Let's just say someone let a Draenei drive something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruin711 View Post
    I don't understand why they don't just take the reputations like this out that are no longer able to be raised or lowered so they don't display on the reputation page.
    Well... I don't know if I'd agree with that. As stupid as the questing was, if Blizzard removed them then they'd probably remove the Zandalar rep too. I'd like to be able to hold onto that besides the FoS they gave us.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

those talents are so frken underwhelming and boring... especially the warrior avatar and almost all the other ones... cmon blizzard i love MOP i expected so much more..

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally laughed out loud at the Daily Blink. They make some really funny stuff <3

Quote Originally Posted by buddytonto View Post
    Small thing, and it is nit picky, but this I don't get:

It was an accident.

The Skybreaker crashed into the starting zone. Through that, you recruit the Pandaren, who show the factions the way through the mist.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remain optomistic that when the bases are built in Karasang that we will get boats there.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)