Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buddytonto View Post
    Small thing, and it is nit picky, but this I don't get:

So how did we accidentally discover Pandaria after the Cataclysm? Jaina, instead of creating a portal to save Theramore from a bomb, created a portal to Pandaria. So lets go have a war there instead, and force pandarens to choose a side and fight each other instead of remaining peaceful.

Or is it not an accidental discovery of Pandaria anymore?
    Did you read the answer?
    "Through portals. Currently there are no routes to Pandaria." It's a BETA, they put portals in for easy testing of new zones and such, that isn't how it will be on live.

Also, the question wasn't "How did we discover Pandaria?" It was "How do we get there?" As in: after discovery.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-06-09 at 03:53 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I love how they treat world bosses as a new feature, ROFL.

It's almost as if they slacked with content in Cataclysm just to impress people with pandaland.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    They are merging and shuting down servers in Azia but not in EU? Lame.
    Let's hope they are testing it over there and that they can iron it our for the EU and US servers.

I wonder if they will allow level 90 Premades after everything is worked out?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    It was an accident.

The Skybreaker crashed into the starting zone. Through that, you recruit the Pandaren, who show the factions the way through the mist.
    Not correct. The Skybreaker crashes on the Wandering Isle, where you recruit the pandaren - correct. However those Pandaren do not know how to pass the mist - they haven't had contact to Pandaria for over 10.000 years. You stumble upon Pandaria by accident.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Weak daily Blink is weak. Sometimes its good, but this is just scraping the bottom of the barrel and coming up unfunny.