10+ Year Old Account

please help this monk out

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D.../hero/24907213

hey guys, please help my freind figure out what he is doing wrong. i keep giving him advice, and he wont listen.

i try to tell him he needs more defense

could someone please critique this build, and explain why it does not work, it is obvious its not working for him

thank you : )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmb2603 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D.../hero/24907213

hey guys, please help my freind figure out what he is doing wrong. i keep giving him advice, and he wont listen.

i try to tell him he needs more defense

could someone please critique this build, and explain why it does not work, it is obvious its not working for him

thank you : )
    If he didn't listen to your advice, why would he listen to ours?

yeah 136 res all, 10k life is gonna cause problems.

But he is not well geared and I would say he could spend very little on the AH and get some much better gear.

Shield, blue ring and gloves would be big upgrades for no more than 50k.

But ultimately as soon as he gets hit he prob dies so he needs more res all.

I'm really surprised he managed to get a kill on The Butcher.

As said he needs more resistance, alot more. He can get alot of easy upgrades just obtaining Dex/Vit/All res/Life % and Life on hit for the weapons. (Not too sure if life per spirit is better for monk)

Is it just me or is this profile jacked up?? For instance, it says his equipment gives bonues of +1234 DEX, yet his total DEX is listed as 674. His VIT is messed up the same way and I'm just guessing his armor is the same....