Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    I started DCUO last Saturday and had enough fun to try a Legendary subscription for a month. My main complaint thus far is the music is too repetitive. I rolled on the USPVP server and I get ganked all the time as a villain. If that doesn't say a healthy server population I don't know what does.

Last night I bought the Steam starter pack of LOTRO and downloaded the free version last night. The download was so big, I haven't had time to setup an account yet.

My strategy has been to buy the $15 membership for only a month, unsub the recurring payment, and spend the bonus 500 currency points was awarded for subbing at the store so that I have the middle tier membership after my subscription runs out.

For DCUO and LOTRO I do believe you get the middle tier of membership (out of three) just for spending $5 (500 points) at the store.
    ya i use to p2p dcu so i got the middle tier on it and even a level 30 before i left when it was p2p im on uspve atm. and q'times feel super long. *as in at the time i did it i didn't get one*

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Madworldz View Post
    Runescape.
    i want to go back to rs but i have to p2p to do it cause i did everything a none member can do lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD