Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    fap fap fap
    Haha, my first thought upon reading this was... so they have a model for Asha, who will model Crucia... and will she wear that outfit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You're a serious site.

And there's no point in closing what is pretty clearly a joke (serious site name is serious).
    I don't know if I'm such a serious site myself

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Hmm, for me this is how she appears:

http://i.imgur.com/SjHdC.jpg

If that frikkin awful lightened image is what they are going with, well... that's pretty lame, I could do a better job.
    That's odd... I get the second option, I wouldn't have made this joke thread if I wouldn't have noticed such an odd change.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    fap fap fap
    This is how she looks in reality:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...nceptimg4.jpg/
    Now she doesn't look so nice anymore, does she?

it's obviously Trion's way of promoting the new barber shop feature in 1.9.

RIFT designers apparently have some breast fobia... Poor bastards.
    Last edited by Chronos80; 2012-06-09 at 07:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    it's obviously Trion's way of promoting the new barber shop feature in 1.9.
    And to think that Crucia was at the barbershop before we even got there! It clearly means the barbers are allies of her, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten to be furst customer. Watch out when you go there, they might slit your throat and make meat pies out of you while they sing.

Ok wait. Red lipstick and shinier armor makes her the new villain?

Sounds like Vegas to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    She's Hawt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Ok wait. Red lipstick and shinier armor makes her the new villain?

Sounds like Vegas to me...
    No, no, she's putting those to seduce people, and as I see from some responses, it's working. Then she'll invite them home and eat them (literally, she'll make hamburgers from people, though she'll make them think she'll "eat" them in some other way).

http://eu.riftgame.com/en/world/plan...e-of-earth.php
    "Laethys would never let Regulos destroy the world, for how can she possess that which does not exist? She hates Crucia for spreading passionless devotion where there should be ravening lust."
    Looks like seduction is a method of another dragon, Crucia prefers just mind-controlling her puppets.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going grey seems to happen to every president...so I'm sure being a hot ass dragon lady bent on ruling the world has its stressful moments.

(P.S.- I get the light haired Crucia now...it was the black haired one a few days ago...weird. Stress is a killer.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    http://eu.riftgame.com/en/world/plan...e-of-earth.php
    "Laethys would never let Regulos destroy the world, for how can she possess that which does not exist? She hates Crucia for spreading passionless devotion where there should be ravening lust."
    Looks like seduction is a method of another dragon, Crucia prefers just mind-controlling her puppets.
    Maybe that's why she walks around half-naked then, she feels that her subjects don't give her enough attention without her controlling them so she tries her best with everyone she's not controlling (yet). I bet the last time you were in a bad she bought you a drink too, you just missed her since she wasn't wearing a skimpy dress yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Going grey seems to happen to every president...so I'm sure being a hot ass dragon lady bent on ruling the world has its stressful moments.

(P.S.- I get the light haired Crucia now...it was the black haired one a few days ago...weird. Stress is a killer.)
    Indeed, poor Crucia, and all she wants is to become president of Telara. And everyone got her wrong, she's not amassing an army, rather she's amassing people to spread flyers and stuff with her image on them, a poster where she smiles winking and pointing at you saying "It's time politics go back to being about you, the people, rather then if gods exist or if technology should advance! Vote for Crucia and I'll put a focus on you and your problems!"