Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tier 13 Shoulder- RIP OFF

I was sitting in Org staring at the screen trying to figure out what to do and i just happened to look at my gear and zoomed into the shoulders....The shoulders have the same model from the shield on warmaster!!!

I know that we have transmog now but i don't know its just kinda weird. They literally just made them small and turned them into shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    which class tier and which shield?

Deleted
    Even without your proof: So what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    So what?
    exactly!

btw he's talking about the t13 mage shoulders and the shield for casters and healers that drops from warmaster blackhorn in dragon soul. and it's true. they look totally alike. so much that i want mages to carry shields.^^
    Last edited by mmoc94d1742b90; 2012-06-08 at 01:18 PM.

You mean they gave a tier that's supposed to be Steam punk time traveler related a really similar model to a shield that's supposed to be steam punk time traveler related!?

THAT JUST RAZZLES MY BERRIES.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Even without your proof: So what?
    "even without your proof" bahaha this guy posts the funniest comments.

I don't care really not like i'm going to say OMG BLIZZARD SLACKING but I do think its kinda a rip off considering the other tiers in Cata looked amazing.

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 01:17 PM ----------

Similar?? Its the exact same thing lol

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you're saying you only just now figured out?

That took you a while :O

Although you do not have any point whatsoever, I do agree it's odd that the shield is that style. Why? It's normal for a shield to fit a certain set of gear. For example, the tank shield looks like the warrior tier sets, it's even the same colors (tho they didn't put the same color on the same difficulty). However, they gave the time-traveler gearset to mages, and then made a shield out of it, while mages can't use the shield, and paladins and shamans cant transmog to the looks of the mage gear...

Now I think about it, same goes for warlock T12 and the Beth'Tilac shield. Guess making the healer shields actually fit a theme of the healer gear is too hard for blizzard =3

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    So, you're saying you only just now figured out?

That took you a while :O

Although you do not have any point whatsoever, I do agree it's odd that the shield is that style. Why? It's normal for a shield to fit a certain set of gear. For example, the tank shield looks like the warrior tier sets, it's even the same colors (tho they didn't put the same color on the same difficulty). However, they gave the time-traveler gearset to mages, and then made a shield out of it, while mages can't use the shield, and paladins and shamans cant transmog to the looks of the mage gear...

Now I think about it, same goes for warlock T12 and the Beth'Tilac shield. Guess making the healer shields actually fit a theme of the healer gear is too hard for blizzard =3
    See this guy explained what i couldn't!!! Now people understand what i was saying lol and yeah man i just started playing my mage up again so just got a tier 13 from raid finder and noticed it within like an hour or so haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post

I don't care really not like i'm going to say OMG BLIZZARD SLACKING but I do think its kinda a rip off considering the other tiers in Cata looked amazing.

Which leads to repeating the question: so what? I don't really see any issue. Now, if only we could use that shield on a mage... would be awesome, and I'd consider using T13 as a transmog set <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I suspect Mage t13 was originally suppose to be the shaman set, considering the t13 matches the shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaajtswv View Post
    I suspect Mage t13 was originally suppose to be the shaman set, considering the t13 matches the shield.
    Following that logic... Would you think the T12 Warlock set could've been intended for shamans or paladins at some point in time?

(Although I still think it's dubious they'd ever get rid of the tribal nature of the shaman sets, I believe it's just coincidence and the fact that some styles lend themselves well for shields, with the disappointment of the fact that they seem to make shaman and paladin sets that don't lend themselves for shields :P)

Geez, I now wish I can remember what the T11 healer shield was again...

I was sitting in Org staring at the screen trying to figure out what to do and i just happened to look at my gear and zoomed into the shoulders....The shoulders have the same model from the shield on warmaster!!!

I know that we have transmog now but i don't know its just kinda weird. They literally just made them small and turned them into shoulders.
    Or, they made the shoulders big and turned it into a shield. Either way, who cares?
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaajtswv View Post
    Yeah, because time travel and shamanism are pretty much the exact same thing when you think about it.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    doesn't matter

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost as if they design things with certain themes in mind. Pssh, artists.

took you 7 months to notice? Vagaries of time it kind of part of that whose set too, too bad mages cant use maces either

10+ Year Old Account
    It's far more likely they made the shoulders first then made it larger for the shield.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

So, basically, you're saying the artist ripped off himself?

So in u are basicly saying blizzard got lazy at the start of TBC. U could get t1 and t2 look alikes by crafting and running 5-mans. And tbf of all the cata tiers I liked the t13 design the most anyways.

Deleted
    OP's made no real point, and is contradicting his illusion of an argument at every turn.
    Next