Deleted

GW2 Human Elementalist Leveling past 13

Hi,

As a Human Elementalist I found myself having completed the map at level 13... Now I only have a classquest (lv 16 left) for which I am too low. I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do these 3 levels, is it supposed to be this hard to level? Did I miss anything?

Any advice is welcome

- MK

If you haven't filled up all the hearts on the map and gotten all the challenge points, go do that. If you have, you can either travel to another races starting zone and work on that, or hunt for dynamic events.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    If you haven't filled up all the hearts on the map and gotten all the challenge points, go do that. If you have, you can either travel to another races starting zone and work on that, or hunt for dynamic events.
    Yep, I did all the hearts/skill challanges (basically the map says 100% completion. )Is there any equivalent of a flight path to go to the other areas, or is it a long, hard road to get ther?

Quote Originally Posted by Magekid View Post
    Yep, I did all the hearts/skill challanges (basically the map says 100% completion. )Is there any equivalent of a flight path to go to the other areas, or is it a long, hard road to get ther?
    I'm pretty sure you can cheat by going into the mists (the PvP lobby) and porting out to another city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magekid View Post
    You are meant to explore the world, there is no such thing as done this zone point me to the next.
    You just go out and explore have fun<3