Thread: Delete this

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc76237c3918; 2012-06-09 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Wrong Section

Unfortunately you would have to also upgrade your motherboard and ram if you would want any decent processor upgrade.
    I wouldnt suggest upgrading your gpu, as it will make little difference if you dont also have a better cpu backing it up, and 4830 is still okay card, I doubt it is holding you back that much, depends which games you play ofc.
    So, maybe save a bit more and go for a mobo, cpu and ram upgrade, then maybe later for gpu.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    Unfortunately you would have to also upgrade your motherboard and ram if you would want any decent processor upgrade.
    I wouldnt suggest upgrading your gpu, as it will make little difference if you dont also have a better cpu backing it up, and 4830 is still okay card, I doubt it is holding you back that much, depends which games you play ofc.
    So, maybe save a bit more and go for a mobo, cpu and ram upgrade, then maybe later for gpu.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2%A3130-Budget

Was thinking

MSI HD 6850 OC AMD Radeon Graphics Card - 1GB

Corsair Memory XMS2 4GB DDR2 PC2-6400 (800)

GW2 & a few games here and there like Prototype 2, GTA etc.

GW 2 my pc is really struggling on medium /low settings when things get crazy on screen