Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[fun]what do you do when you want a cold beer but have no bottle opener?

mostly i use a wet towel to open my bottles

post your suggestions below

Deleted
    I force it open with pure willpower!

Deleted
    I use my belt.

Deleted
    Drink from cans

Deleted
    since im a smoker, i use my lighter.

But i can use anything, even a newspaper

I've used a wooden outdoor table on multiple occasions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw it on the ground.

Nah, I just don’t open it. Drink some water instead.

Deleted
    I open up beers always with my right hand's middle finger's ring.

Deleted
    I used to use my mouth. Watched some movie where some guy fukd up his mouth doing it so now I use my bottle opener.

I only buy bottles when I know im gonna have a bottle opener

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have no bottle opener and no lighter, I'll put the bottom of the bottle cap on the edge of something like a desk or table that I don't mind scratching (or a concrete step if I'm outside) then give it a firm whack and that usually works fairly well.

Deleted
    I worry, because I have a bottle opener on my key ring and if my bottle opener is missing then most likely so are my keys!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just open that shit up with my bare hands.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

edge of a table & open it up like that, where there is a will, there's a way!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

I reach out with my feelings and use the Force.

I use my ring (steel). Looks kinda cool if you do it with a ring.

Deleted
    I use my teeth. Done correctly, and it open without any problems, no broken glass and no hurten teeth.

remind your girl of her duty...
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    I use the top of the radiator

10+ Year Old Account
    I can do it with even the slightest, semi-hard ridge or ledge. My old phone had just such a ledge and worked fine for it for instance. Keys work too, if you have a decent one.

Grossest way was a guy I saw open a bottle with his eye socket, though there was a slight discussion that night if he had rigged the bottle. He wouldn't repeat the trick, so we half suspected he did.

Have resorted to using a key before, slowly using it to pry up the edges of the cap. That took a bit longer than I'd have liked. xD Always carry a bottle opener now.