Thread: How lucky am i?

Deleted

How lucky am i?

So i just picked up D3 2 days ago, im on act 4 with my demon hunter, and after the last boss on act 3 he dropped a rare quiver, i picked it up took a teleport and in my bags it was displayed as a legendary.

So i started identifying and got this : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/fletchers-pride

Since im new to D3 i don't know how rare legendaries are exactly, but i checked AH and the lowest selling price was if i recall correctly 8m.

So how lucky am i? Also, why was it displayed as a rare (Yellow) drop and then a legendary in my inventory? D:

Lucky to see it drop, but it's value really isn't that much. It's a level 20 item. Yes it will last a while, but once you're a few levels up it's useless.

Your best bet, sell it off while the value is there, or wait a week and try your hand at the RMAH.

Deleted
    it's alright but definitely not worth 8m. it has such low dex that it's not viable past the leveling phase. anyone paying that much for a leveling item is truly ridiculous.

Deleted
    it wont sell for more than 100k if your not playing on hardcore, since it's not a endgame item and normal and nightmare is so easy so you can easily do it without such fancy quiver

Nobody will give you 8m for it..
    I found http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/wormwood .... but on AH, there is lowest buyout for 20k gold.. I am so lucky..

10+ Year Old Account
    No one will give you a lot for it, but I currently have that. Dropped for me, too, on my Demon Hunter. Was a nice upgrade and puts me at 1k dps at level 36

They're not that rare. I've looted 8 so far, including 2 in under an hour the other night :P