faction transfer

anyone know if the rogue legendary quest which is not faction specific will reset if a player faction transfers? thanks guys for any answers

Well, no, I don't think it will. (Why would it?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by upirlikhyi View Post
    anyone know if the rogue legendary quest which is not faction specific will reset if a player faction transfers? thanks guys for any answers

Battle.net Faction Change FAQ snippet

Quests which are active in the character's log at the time of the Faction Change will be cleared and ALL quest items will be destroyed, including those associated with previously completed quests (ex: Archmage Vargoth's Staff). With this, completed quests that are considered faction-specific—or are faction-neutral and part of a quest chain—will be removed from the list of completed quests and no longer count towards any running "quests completed" totals.
    In short, yes they will reset. =\

#FlightIsImportant

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    In short, yes they will reset. =\
    No, they won't. You will lose the quest, but since the shards ARE NOT quest item, they will be kept in your bags.
    The reason some casters who faction changed lost their embers is, because it's a quest item, and it's only tracked by your quest. Losing that quest made the emebers reset. But that is not the case with shards.

You will most likely lose the quest, but not the shards. I read US battle.net forums about some rogue doing a fac.change and it went like this.
    ANyways, I recommend you still contact a GM about this topic, I'd hate to lose my progress anyways, hehe.

Deleted
    I can Confirm that they DO NOT reset on Faction change. I kept mine when I went Alliance a few months back.

Deleted
    How do you pick up the quest again ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkymagic View Post
    How do you pick up the quest again ?
    You pick it up from the dude at Ravenholt