Thread: 'Easy'

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

'Easy'

This is becoming a plague, where people declare a match was 'easy' at the end or in the lobby. Why would you do that? It's so un-sportsman like and is on the same level as calling someone a 'noob'. Yeah you beat the team, be a bigger man, tell them they did well, and move on. Really gets my scrote when people declare 'easy' when the other team has no chance of winning, ie where someone rage quits or fails to connect at the start
    RETH

Deleted
    You could report them...

I just report for Negative Attitude, saying they're a poor sport and to please review other games of theirs. I don't care for the poor sportsmanship myself, but it's the most I can do about it. I assume that, given that attitude, I'm sure the Tribunal has other games of theirs to review.

I am doing, but some players are finding this acceptable and pardoning tribunal reports.
    RETH

Deleted
    I do not say anything after the game. Not a "GG", "BG", "Easy" or "Noobs" in sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really report people for saying that? You guys must have the thinnest skin in history of the world. Just ignore it, its hardly rude.

Deleted
    its league of legends.... trash talking has always been there

10+ Year Old Account
    The "easy" people I can't stand. You just got a lucky ace at 50 min in a game you should have lost and you have the balls to say "easy"? Enjoy your ban.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    The "easy" people I can't stand. You just got a lucky ace at 50 min in a game you should have lost and you have the balls to say "easy"? Enjoy your ban.
    It would have to be merited in order for it be a ban. Just because you report doesn't mean they're going to be banned.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

I've always pressed Punish on whoever said "easy", even if it's the only thing they said the entire match.

Be sportsmanlike or don't play.

Deleted
    Just do what I do, I always keep this sentence ready when we lose: Oh? Easier than your mom?

And then report them.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 06:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    You really report people for saying that? You guys must have the thinnest skin in history of the world. Just ignore it, its hardly rude.
    Or people who say that just need a self esteem boost greatly.

I report them after play and punish in Tribunal.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL! Who reports others for typing out one word? That, to me, is a lot worse in itself than someone being "unsportsman like" AND, the word isn't even an insult, just cause you perceive it as such.

Not like they're out there saying: "Haha get good! You suck, you're easy to beat!" I mean that I could see reporting someone for.. (Not really, cause I have the will enough to ignore something typed that I don't like.) But as I see, not many others do.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    LOL! Who reports others for typing out one word? That, to me, is a lot worse in itself than someone being "unsportsman like" AND, the word isn't even an insult, just cause you perceive it as such.

Not like they're out there saying: "Haha get good! You suck, you're easy to beat!" I mean that I could see reporting someone for.. (Not really, cause I have the will enough to ignore something typed that I don't like.) But as I see, not many others do.
    It IS this. And maybe if we surrender at 20 (even then you should not do it) then it was somewhat justified. But long games won with some luck and/or 4vs 5, then you just need a ban.

Oh and nice spine you got there. Keep ignoring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Oh and nice spine you got there. Keep ignoring.

I assume that was sarcastic, just because of your choice of words..

Where is your spine? Running to the "police" (for lack of better terms) every time someone says something you don't like. Is LoL back in 3rd grade, when someone calls you a bad finger-painter, you run and tell the teacher? Grow up.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

The issue a lot of people have with these sorts of things is not so much in the words being spoken but in the mentality behind it. There are no levels of un-sportsmanship, it either is un-sportsmanly or it isn't. Calls of "gg noobs" or "easy" at the end of any sort of competitive match is rude, unnecessary and reveals a lack of maturity and competitive fair mindedness. Rarely are people actually offended by these things, it is simply the rational behind people saying these things that rubs people the wrong way (myself included).

Those that engage in it have no place in a competitive arena. I report every one I come across.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I assume that was sarcastic, just because of your choice of words..

Where is your spine? Running to the "police" (for lack of better terms) every time someone says something you don't like. Is LoL back in 3rd grade, when someone calls you a bad finger-painter, you run and tell the teacher? Grow up.
    Maybe because it is against the Summoner's Code? Maybe because it is extremely childish? You sincerely have no spine and let yourself get rolled over.

On the other hand it is too much trouble to report all the people who say that, maybe ignoring is better.

But no spine anyway.

I would buy a pair of testicles if I were you.

Okay, sorry that was just lashing out for no reason, but you get the idea. :P

ITT: people on the internet caring about other people feelings
    Because some things are just worth fighting for.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of the many reasons this game irks more than excites me, I like it don't get me wrong... but some of the people playing... wtf!?
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Maybe because it is against the Summoner's Code? Maybe because it is extremely childish? You sincerely have no spine and let yourself get rolled over.

On the other hand it is too much trouble to report all the people who say that, maybe ignoring is better.

But no spine anyway.

I would buy a pair of testicles if I were you.

Okay, sorry that was just lashing out for no reason, but you get the idea. :P

That's quite ironic. When it is, I see you and every other person here who reports others, as those who need to grow a pair.

Btw.. Reporting someone for something you don't like, doesn't count as having a spine, or balls, or "sticking up" for yourself.
    It is in fact the opposite.
    Last edited by Violent; 2012-06-10 at 07:00 AM.