Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Is Incarnation optional? I prefer the unarmored models.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkas View Post
    Why do you take the Gigabyte Z77-D3H for a core i3-2100? Why not the H77-D3H? It is the same, but without the overclocking-functions.. and I think they are not important for this CPU.. saves money^^
    It allows someone to upgrade to a better CPU in the future and overclock it.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    Is Incarnation optional? I prefer the unarmored models.
    Yes, Its a talent.

Bears with armour looks great. They look more tanky and that's what they are supposed to do, but I'm not sure about the whole armoured boomkin and cat form thing. As a cat, you are supposed to be silent and stealthy. With all the equipment on, they look heavy and bulky. Same goes for the boomkin.

Hide armor for druids please.

conjohnson6
    I'm excited!

Okay, two armored forms was acceptable but seriously using production time for 50 different god damn forms is absolutely ridiculous. The artists or commissioner must have some serious favoritism towards druids. Give mages some rainbow fireballs, rogues cooler looking poisons, and warriors different color blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyctam View Post
    Okay, two armored forms was acceptable but seriously using production time for 50 different god damn forms is absolutely ridiculous. The artists or commissioner must have some serious favoritism towards druids. Give mages some rainbow fireballs, rogues cooler looking poisons, and warriors different color blood.
    Its just the same armor, cept its been shown on all the different colours of forms that are currently in game, so only 6 different armors, 2 for bear alliance and horde, 2 for cat, alliance and horde and 2 for moonkin alliance and horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHy does Chaud never do Sound cards?

I need a new sound card, any suggestions?
    http://asia.creative.com/products/pr...&product=19749

But only if you use high quality headphones with ~300 Ohms Impedance.
    (I use these: http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/shop/..._from_store=de)

If you use 600Ohms you will need an amp, just go Onboard (optical out of course) + dedicated DAC/Amp for better Sound quality.

If you use crappy 50€ Headphones or some PC-Speaker set just stick to onboard sound like Chaud suggested.

It allows someone to upgrade to a better CPU in the future and overclock it.
    Wrong target audience for overclocking. He is right, Peeps who buy low end stuff don't care about expensive OC options.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2012-06-12 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Unicorn build to offer only 1080p resolution is like to offer Volkswagen Golf for racing car. Have a look at decent panels like those:
    Apple Thunderbolt MC914B/A
    Dell UltraSharp U2711

10+ Year Old Account
    Moonkin form...
    Helloooo Captain cock piece... WTF IS THAT?! :\

First wave heroic dungeons are not designed to have "interesting" boss fights. They are designed to be farmed and to provide gear for entry level raiding. TBC was the only expansion that provided decent challenge and mechanics in the lower level heroics, and that is simply because it was the first expansion to have heroics, and the heroics were over tuned. Karazhan was easier than many of the heroics all the way through the expansion.

Been asking for bear tank armor since vanilla.. it's taken this long, really? Other forms with armor look completely stupid..

hope there will be an option no to show armor for druid forms..

Quote Originally Posted by b1366876 View Post
    hope there will be an option no to show armor for druid forms..

You guys really need to learn how to read. This comes when Druids pop Incarnation. It lasts for 30 sec and then its back to normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cat druids should have been more leather than wood. Too bulky looking.