Change color of whispers per character.

Is there a way to change the color of a whisper depending on who sent it? It can be realid or non. I like to prioritize my gfs whispers, but it can be difficult when I'm talking to several people at once, so if I could change it so she has her own special color. I could easily tell which whispers are hers. Any ideas? Thanks

No idea if any of the chat mods (Prat, Chatter, WIM etc) do this or not but did you try using the default options that show the whispers in their own windows? So if you are talking to 4 people you will have 4 separate windows. The default Chat handles many windows quite smoothly imo.

As far as I know there's no addons that do this Like Palthis said though, you can put her whispers in a separate window so the tab blinks when she says something. If she's on your server/faction you can make a private chat channel and change the color of that. Just /join <name> and the general settings should let you make it a new color.

Deleted
    I wrote an addon for you that does what you asked for (it also adds a little icon to the message). It's called "Pelz Whisper Coloring". I'm not very good at making up names for my addons. :(

It works with normal whispers and Battle.net whispers but uses the senders toon in every case. This means that when you receive a Battle.net whisper the addon uses the character name and not the real name to check if coloring should be applied.

This is how you add a name and color:
    /pwc map Pelzchen*FFFFD900
    and this is how you remove an entry:
    /pwc map Pelzchen
    You can download it from Curse. But wait until version 0.1.2 has been approved (if you don't wait the addon won't work). I added BNET support and some minor changes in that version. If you don't want to wait just go to GitHub and download it from there.

It uses the GPLv3 and it's on GitHub, too. So feel free to contribute! If something doesn't work or you just want to suggest features you could send me a PM, leave a comment on Curse or use the issue tracker on GitHub.

Curse:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pelz-whisper-coloring

Repo on GitHub:
    https://github.com/Corbomite/pwc

I hope this helps you with your important problem. :)

Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it.