Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Love support usually go with Sona and Janna, sometimes Soraka and Lulu

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely. Karma has been the most enjoyable for me although Soraka is up there with her as well. I still have to try out Janna, so my preference may change
    Last edited by miss; 2012-08-08 at 10:46 AM.

Deleted
    I really like Janna, Sona, Leona all the active supports. I just wish blitzcrank and soraka didn´t exist, I have to ban them every game if I want to play bot lane as they just turn it into absolute hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I really like Janna, Sona, Leona all the active supports. I just wish blitzcrank and soraka didn´t exist, I have to ban them every game if I want to play bot lane as they just turn it into absolute hell.
    True dat, I make sure Blitz is banned every game...just so much zoning power.

Soraka, eh...not so much. You just force trades after she has used her heal.

I'm mostly playing Nunu (with Caits, Kogs, and Vaynes) and Sona (with anything else) right now.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blitzcrank isn't a must for ban but I sometimes think that I should but since I'm in the 1000 ELO range there is never really a great skillshotter so I'm not to scared.

If I'm going to ban a support it would most likely be Taric at my ELO because he is simple to play for many and once you get a few items into your build he becomes great.

I actually enjoy support if someone takes the Jungle. Support is actually extremely easy and I don't know how you can be bad at it. You basically stay back if you're a Sona, Soraka, or Janna and just do the occasional heal and what not. Taric can go in and survive and harass the carry or the other support, to me it feels relatively simple. I've seen some Alistar's knock you up and push you into his own turret which really is annoying and you want to hit yourself in the face for it.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2012-08-08 at 01:17 PM.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    You basically stay back if you're a Sona
    No.jpg

Sona is offensive support.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    No.jpg

Sona is offensive support.
    This, precisely. Max Q first, harass like mad.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I only play full support when I'm laning with a friend. With randoms I only play the more aggressive ones.

Outside of the jungle I usually play support. When I have to do bans I usually ban Alistar. As I find him more annoying in bot lane than blitzcrank and soraka.

Normally when I play support, I usually go with Leona/Sona/Janna. Lately, I've been practicing a lot with Nunu, and Taric and Blitzcrank (Who I find easy to play than Soraka ,which is my 2nd worst played support champ other being the Cow.)
    Last edited by lovecraft; 2012-08-08 at 02:50 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You only really need to ban Blitz when you're playing Soraka or Sona. All the other supports can deal with the grips, especially other tanky ones. Leona practically wants to be gripped lol. I don't play support as much as I used to, used to be a pretty one dimensional player only rocking Sona or Soraka mainly. Now I currently own all the supports except Taric and Leona and can play any just as good as each other. Janna is incredible though, have a 100% win/loss with her now in ranked. Unless I'm playing 5v5 ranked and no one else can support, I don't normally want to grind games as it. Wards do win games though, having vision of objectives and jungle entrances + buffs is so important. I hate playing with supports who don't ward much, makes me want to just play support so I can avoid lack of vision. Especially if people are running blindly into our jungle and just feeding them more kills.

Deleted
    I enjoy playing support. Especially Lulu and Alistar. Shen can be strong support too and hes pretty fun to play. Id say my favorite support is Lulu. Shes insane in teamfights.

I used to hate support. If felt like I was just a deadweight, did no damage no kills, etc. But then I actually tried it out and I really love it.

I like "traditional" supports (raka, taric, sona) far better than "non-traditional" (blitz, leona, gp - basically no heal) because I do like feeling like the healer in the party. I love being able to harass and then just heal my ad up. :-)

With that being said, I don't blame people for not liking the roll. It's quite a bit different than a carry, but it's nice getting to be lazy in lane not working for cs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Sona is offensive but I what I meant about stay back is that lots of people that play her tend to get out of position and over extend which is a huge no no for Sona because she is like a flower, flowers get crushed easily and they are pretty like the morning sun. Do you want your flower crushed?
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I like my flowers uncrushed.

Of course I do, who doesn't!? It's so much fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Beep boop crush the flowers.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably shouldn't have compared lovely flowers to Sona...
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Beep boop crush the flowers.
    Best summary of blitz vs sona bot lane.

Deleted
    I dont like playing support. I like to get kills, not to let the kills to other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holywords View Post
    I dont like playing support. I like to get kills, not to let the kills to other people.
    So you are the striker in football basically is what you're saying.
    Hey everyone