Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Tell me again how you excelled support role so well that it started bore you.
    Oh you are such a nice person.
    Tell me again where I wrote that I excelled at playing support. You've got nothing. You're just arguing opinions, like a fool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Niku, if you're claiming support is boring, you're a poor player.

Just sayin.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Support is really fun to play tbh, well when you get an AD that knows what hes doing.
    I usually play as blitzcrank. Just being in the damn bush makes your enemies stay on their toes so they wont get caught. Then theres the silly ones ofcourse, and they brighten up my days at times. Vayne trying to get a hit at us while dodging the turret? Nuh-uh, grab in for first blood before the minions even spawned.
    It can be quite annoying though, when the team for some reason think youre the only one who should ward.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Niku, if you're claiming support is boring, you're a poor player.

Just sayin.
    I don't understand that argument... Surely you guys aren't so petty that you can't understand that some people may not like the "support-playstyle"?
    Some people may also have some bad experiences with it.

Deleted
    More than anything. I love so much playing support, that if I have to play any other role I panic. >.< Anything besides bot is a nightmare for me >->

If the AD is as good as me (or better) I like it a lot. If he is a worse AD player than me I don't like it. Feels a bit like a waste to have the stronger AD carry stuck on support. Janna, Alistar and Sona are my fav supports.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic, if I were to play an aggressive support or a traditional one in an aggressive role, then yes. Being passive isn't really my type of thing.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    On the topic, if I were to play an aggressive support or a traditional one in an aggressive role, then yes. Being passive isn't really my type of thing.
    As far as I know, any support can play super aggressive. You just have to hope you and your AD Carry have good synergy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in premades and I know who I am playing with is competent and won't continue csing (but still missing half it) instead of taking an obviously easy double kill.

Like it when duo queueing but nothing else.

the only reason i dont like playing support is getting teamed up with a bad ad carry. no point in supporting or being good at it, when the object/player ur supporting is bad. it frustrates you. on the flip side if i am playing good as ad carry, it doesnt break my game much if my support is bad, as long as they dont steal my creeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bad support can most definitely ruin my game as AD. Sniping CS or trying to 'prepare' creeps so they get killed by the turret instead is somewhat annoying. Not warding, having no idea about brush control is slightly awkward. Facechecking and feeding the enemy AD / jungler can completely ruin my laning as it gives you an incredible hurdle to overcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've seen Taric really does well with a lot of AD carries such as Ashe, Vayne, etc. Good thing he's my main support. But as an overall I hate playing it because I feel that I'm useless if my team messes up. If I mess up then I'm feeding most likely and then that's never a good thing. But as an overall a support is just as important as a carry in many respects but for different reasons.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    From what I've seen Taric really does well with a lot of AD carries such as Ashe, Vayne, etc. Good thing he's my main support. But as an overall I hate playing it because I feel that I'm useless if my team messes up. If I mess up then I'm feeding most likely and then that's never a good thing. But as an overall a support is just as important as a carry in many respects but for different reasons.
    Taric does well with all AD carries. Sustain, stun, aura....works every time. It's funny, I know he's good, but I always end up playing something else.

Janna
    Sona
    Nunu
    Blitz

Pretty much my 4 supports I'm running now depending on the team comps.

"I don't understand that argument... Surely you guys aren't so petty that you can't understand that some people may not like the "support-playstyle"? Some people may also have some bad experiences with it. "

Not liking it is different than it being "boring." That's my whole point...albeit a bit too focused on semantics.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Depends a lot on the AD. If there's a good synch between the two, it can be a lot of fun. If you get some dolt who has 15 CS by the 40 minute mark and keeps charging face first into obvious ganks, then I don't.

Similarly, there has to be some similarity in how aggressive you and your ad play. An aggressive support w/ a passive AD or vice versa is just going to be frustrating for both.
    played my first draft pick match with a support today while i like to play somewhat aggressive in coop vs ai i thought i could there but the support i was teamed with (kayle) just wanted to play it calm but getting constantly hit by the enemies varus's much longer ranged shot just got frustrating after awile and the support changed lanes and we eventually lost

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Not liking it is different than it being "boring." That's my whole point...albeit a bit too focused on semantics.
    Soraka and Sona are boring to play (though Sona's Ult is fun). Leona, Blitz, Alistair, and Lulu are fun. Different style and preferences, but they fit same role.

The main reason I dislike support is that I only play solo. So if my team is full of idio- I mean "unskilled players (which, let's face it, is every other game) then there's no way I can carry them to victory.

Deleted
    I actually think most of the support characters are really interesting to play, just not in the support role. Alistar jungle, Janna/Soraka mid are really fun to play. Most AD carrys ask for supports i really don´t like playing (Soraka, Taric).

I enjoy support its fun for me, i usually play Sona Or Janna and sometimes Soraka but im only supporting if the AD at bot is on Skype with me or a good player
    Do gnomes have a vibrate setting?

Deleted
    I only enjoy playing support when playing DuoQ , otherwise I get idiots on my lane.