Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This UI made me go crazy, srzly xD
    But well done guys, i always wanted to try that anyway.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First, /Cheer to the fellow players of DB, Second, Nice I always wondered that too! at least now we know, he can't be killed Spoilsports

Incredibly lame UI :|

Gotta love bandwagons, lol.

Always wanted to know - But i guess that was to be expected. also ponies <3

Fury of Frostmourne would have been a much better climax to this, i guess they assumed it would not be possible at level so just don't let him die.

We tried it at level, it didn't end so well...

I bet the Lich King was making a huge troll face beneath his helmet when he reached to 1 hp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    I always wondered that.

Anti-climatic though.
    I wonder why is it anti-climatic? Clearly the dungeon was designed so that Arthas (or Lich King) couldn't die, is that so surprising that his HP gets "stuck" at 1?
    Last edited by mmoc707bc56263; 2012-06-21 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    Your power auras made me puke, I hope they're there as a joke. Same for the music.

I always wanted to try this, and we did try back at level 80, but we never managed.

Deleted
    Lol @ the UI ragers. Does it matter? No. Nah. Nadda.

As for the video itself, would be epic if they had added an easter egg to this for those that did kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoddie View Post
    lol @ the PowerAuras
    Ponyauras* fixed

nice video
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Yeah, obviously he wouldn't just drop dead.
    Also, have to say your power auras are horrible.

Deleted
    The ponies were so cute, I totally love them and I'm jealous <3
    But I wouldn't be able to focus on raiding with them, I would have been like "Awwww so cute <3"
    Raid leader: Serenia taunt warmaster blackhorn already, the other tank has 10 sunder armor stacks. *tanks dies*
    Me: The ponies are so cute, look at them <3!

Deleted
    Want. Ponyauras.

Wouldn't it be a million times easier to have 5 ranged dps instead of all melee?
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Thought that would happen, but at least now I know for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are a grown man playing with ponies, something is wrong.

Actually playing with ponies and being male kinda rings alarm bells.

Like 70% of this thread is commenting on his UI. The video in itself is hardly even worth a second page of discussion, because it was no news at all really. Obviously LK wouldn't be killable because it would break the scripted event. Which leads me to belive OP only wanted to flash his UI for whatever reason, in which case 70% of this thread would be relevant.

What I'm trying to say is, I think this thread has stayed on page 1 longer than it should.

Interesting Indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    Like 70% of this thread is commenting on his UI. The video in itself is hardly even worth a second page of discussion, because it was no news at all really. Obviously LK wouldn't be killable because it would break the scripted event. Which leads me to belive OP only wanted to flash his UI for whatever reason, in which case 70% of this thread would be relevant.

What I'm trying to say is, I think this thread has stayed on page 1 longer than it should.
    Gz for bumping it when you posted

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Gz for bumping it when you posted
    It was like 5th thread down below the stickies. This board is incredibly slow between end of last tier and wait for an expansion.