Deleted

Getting in shape after surgery.

So about 1½ year ago i had a heart surgery and after that i couldn't exercise for quite a while, played video games all day not worrying about anything awesome right? Before i played handball 5 days a week and a few months back i got told i can drop the medecine i was eating since it was needed for about a year after the surgery.

I am 1.93cm and weight about 100kg, im thinking of losing like 10-12kg maybe. How long will that take with daily cardio and gym visiting?

Weight loss is about eating less calories than you spend. Don't go too crazy on cardio.

Figure out how much calories you spend daily and cut that by 500.

Daily 500 calorie deficit will yield you about 0,5kg lost per week. I wouldn't recommend dropping weight any faster than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    Weight loss is about eating less calories than you spend. Don't go too crazy on cardio.

Figure out how much calories you spend daily and cut that by 500.

Daily 500 calorie deficit will yield you about 0,5kg lost per week. I wouldn't recommend dropping weight any faster than that.
    Ok thx, i will still do cardio and gym though since i enjoy working out, but 10kgs over the summer doesn't seem too bad

I have a feeling you are a bit taller than 1.93cm's

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally View Post
    I have a feeling you are a bit taller than 1.93cm's
    that or you're really dense.

Anyway, I doubt anyone here is a medical expert, so before you start a rigorous exercise program, did you talk to your doctor?