Addon to track a cooldown?

So, (understandably) there isn't very many AddOns for Rift, and while I definitely see it's potential as a returning player, a cooldown tracker is almost a must, imo and the only one I could find apparently was bugged to all hell so I was wondering if anyone knows of one or if you actually look at your bars (keybinder so I tend to make my bars extremely small) or just "know" in your head...

10+ Year Old Account
    I use nkbuff, it's very customizable. it's on curse's addon site.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

What is it exactly that you want to track? A buff on yourself, a debuff on an enemy, an ability that has a cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    What is it exactly that you want to track? A buff on yourself, a debuff on an enemy, an ability that has a cooldown?
    I'm looking to track abilities as they come off cooldown.

There's an addon similar to Sexy Cooldown (and the other one that has that, forget the name), a little bar with icons that move down the bar until they flash and come off CD, though not sure if it works. I haven't seen one like OmniCC that has the timer on the action bars. If you are looking for something else... can't help you on that part.

Karuulalert is my favourite, and is definitely the most customisable if you are looking for straight up timers and alerts.
    NkRebuff is similar but I have little experience with it.
    Whimsey's DoT Timers uses visual display bars to track remaining time on DoTs/Debuffs or cooldowns.

All of the above can be customised to show as many or as few abilities as you want, though they make take a little messing around with.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Karuulalert is my favourite, and is definitely the most customisable if you are looking for straight up timers and alerts.
    Unfortunately the author is no longer updating this addon, it is three months old atm and apparently is conflicting with one or more nk addons (nkThings for sure).

I am currently looking for an addon that only displays an alert when there are x seconds left on a debuff, seems no one has written one.

Kreiri's Buff Bars is a good addon if you ever used DoTimer or Elk's Buff Bars in WoW.

EDIT: Just figured out how to track a debuff when it has x seconds remaining using Karuul Alert, so looks like I will be sticking with that
    Last edited by Tarien; 2012-06-12 at 03:20 PM.

There are rumours Karuulalert will be broken by some API changes in 1.9
    I certainly hope they're untrue or that someone updates it.

Personally I don't like Bars to display things, I prefer just numbers and icons, takes up less space/is more precise.