Do i go for the next haste cap?

We have the possibility of adding a lock this week and i would get DI. I can easily hit the 3004 needed with DI for the next haste break point. My toon is
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yfire/advanced. Any advice would help and i dont know if Simc values haste breakpoints or Rawr as i use both so any advice would be great thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    We have the possibility of adding a lock this week and i would get DI. I can easily hit the 3004 needed with DI for the next haste break point. My toon is
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yfire/advanced. Any advice would help and i dont know if Simc values haste breakpoints or Rawr as i use both so any advice would be great thanks.
    I don't have time to look at the table from work (google haste table) but I recommend going for the next Combustion tick with Velocity up.

On my mage I run 2010 so that at 5 stacks of Stolen time + 3278 Haste procc I am at 5538 (2010 + 3278 + 250) without DI = 16th combustion tick.

The reasoning behind 2010 is that on the pull in terms of procc uptime I can commonly get upwards of 5 stacks Stolen time and maintain all my internals to then let out a huge combustion. If the internals run out I just wait out for a better ignite at 10 stacks.

Also, you sacrifice much less crit at 2010. You could go for the 2654 or something cap but the haste loss is huge.

Simm different methods and then test to see a DPS increase or a loss.

I can easily hit the 3004 needed with DI for the next haste break point.
    You'll want to go for 2504 to take into account Stolen Time. And I would suggest doing it.

Any advice would help and i dont know if Simc values haste breakpoints or Rawr as i use both so any advice would be great thanks.
    Rawr does, and if you were to run your character through there with all the correct buffs selected I am 99% sure it would recommend aiming for 2504.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, with your gear level you should still be trying to get as much crit as you can get. Your current set up, how you're forged and gemmed is fine, you don't want to lose any more crit.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKidKaos View Post
    No, with your gear level you should still be trying to get as much crit as you can get. Your current set up, how you're forged and gemmed is fine, you don't want to lose any more crit.
    Thanks i kinda of figured my gear level was too low to start going after the next haste cap. Thanks again for all the input and I guess i need to learn how to use Rawr better.