Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The only change to the Wales squad announced Thursday was on the replacements bench, where hooker Ken Owens was picked ahead of Richard Hibbard.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 06:48 PM ----------

The only change to the Wales squad announced Thursday was on the replacements bench, where hooker Ken Owens was picked ahead of Richard Hibbard.

in my server a heroic rag kill and mount goes for about 50k maybe less that according to the forums because i havent really been in my server in quite sometime, dont know about deathwing but it should be around 150k just the boss kill and the tittle not a full clear, that in 10man not 25man...

Deleted
    On my server it's 200k for 8/8hc plus all gear and the DW mount. Personally I think it's too much, and I paid 500k a few months back from a guild that killed DW before the nerfs. But right now the gear is pointless and the mount is incredibly common, and now for some reason I see Blizzard leaving them at 100% drop chance on heroic too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    What server are you on? Tell me now :<
    Stormrage US, highest populated pve server in the US thats why those runs are kinda cheap compared to other servers

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Stormrage US, highest populated pve server in the US thats why those runs are kinda cheap compared to other servers
    Sorry bud, but it's one of the highest not the highest xD Off the top of my head, Tichondrius, Illidan, Moon Guard, and Kel'thuzad are higher.

Quote Originally Posted by pakoa View Post
    Sorry bud, but it's one of the highest not the highest xD Off the top of my head, Tichondrius, Illidan, Moon Guard, and Kel'thuzad are higher.
    highest populated pve server in the US

all those you mentioned are pvp servers and one rp, reading its not really that hard is it?

We sell the DW title and mount for 200k

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    highest populated pve server in the US

all those you mentioned are pvp servers and one rp, reading its not really that hard is it?
    Bah you're right I didnt't notice. However RP is still pve (there's rppvp) and area 52 is pve and higher than stormrage.