Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    considering its only 4 servers today thats dropping the ball and the ball falling 10 floors down
    ok so you would rather them open the floodgates

crash the servers from all those that want to transfer

then have all of us bitching and moaning that BW failed again

come on now man they are giving us what we need and we are STILL bitching, if you cant have a little bit of patience KNOWING that in the end you will be able to transfer tomorrow or another day then i guess its your loss

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously people, the false indignation in this thread is nearing comical levels. This is the first wave. More waves will be coming. Let's all calm down for a bit and put on our big boy pants until we have a more clear picture on what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    hmm, I'm on rakata mind prison, server is beyond dead. So, I can transfer to The Bastion? well I guess that's cool - if The Bastion isn't dead as well.
    Even if it isn't bursting at the seams right now, it will likely be the target of future transfer waves as well. This first wave is pretty much letting us know who the target servers will be. Though, I'll be surprised if The Fatman is continued to be targeted for transfers. One other thing is that they might be selecting source realms based upon faction balances in an effort to balance them out on the target realms. IIRC, Fatman is heavy Imp.

I'd rather hear that these 10 server's transfers have gone without problems before they open other transfers.
    Therefore I'm quite happy my server wasn't selected yet.
    SW:TOR - Jedi Covenant (US East) Lvl 50 Toons: Akie (Ptech) / Rellyn (Sorc) / Raelor (Mara), Miya (Op) / Reirin (Sage)
    League of Legends - NA Server - Elrendor
    Guild Wars 2 - Sorrow's Furnace (NA) - Ryn Firestorm / Akee Bloodbringer

I guess people are just frustrated that they've been feeding on scraps for months, finally there's some light at the end of the tunnel and then when the big announcement comes there's only 10 servers on the list.

More will come later, I'm sure. But we have no details on when or how this will happen.

I really hope this isn't the next thing in a line of big promises...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd View Post
    I guess people are just frustrated that they've been feeding on scraps for months, finally there's some light at the end of the tunnel and then when the big announcement comes there's only 10 servers on the list.

More will come later, I'm sure. But we have no details on when or how this will happen.

I really hope this isn't the next thing in a line of big promises...
    a lot of people in my guild are pissed on both sides every night between 6-10 we're lucky to break 20-25 on line and we weren't in the first wave thats insane and only 4 servers today i honestly cant defend bioware in this

and before someone says they need to make sure they go smooth they had that chance when they did it for the asian pacific servers
    Last edited by Roxinius; 2012-06-12 at 01:32 PM. Reason: adding on

Chill out peeps!

This posted on the official site.

Keep in mind that we're going to be updating this list with eligible servers on a regular basis. This just represents the first group of eligible servers. We're monitoring how well the service is currently handling the load and I'll have a more solid update for you folks later today, but you can take "regularly" to mean that it won't be a week or a month for the next update.

JovethGonzalez

Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
    Origin server -

US Servers
    Keller's Void
    Hedarr Soongh
    Soresu
    Rakata Mind Prison

Europe
    Stereb Cities
    Eye of Ashlanae
    Phateem Halls of Knowledge
    The Restoration Zone
    The Shadow Runner
    Mecrosa Order
    Is this list for real? Now seriously, someone tell me that this is incomplete or something.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Since we have the existing Character Transfer thread, I am going to close this one. I'll update the OP in the other thread with the proper information and posts from the devs in a few minutes.