Thread: Inq Tracking

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Inq Tracking

Hello. I started playing as a ret pally recently and I sometimes miss out on inquisition. So my question is : What addon would be the best for tracking inquisition ? Thanks for the answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Class Timer from Curse.
    Easy to set up, easy to see Inq.
    It doesn't give you a warning alarm
    if that's what you're looking for though.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

'Blessed' is a good addon as well you get things like inquisition shown and zealotry etc. in an Icon form you can place it wherever you want. It works for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Power Auras and CLCret for my Inq tracking.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use CLCInfo as well, and if I didn't I'd probably use power aura's. Both are pretty good

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

10+ Year Old Account
    For a more basic approach you can use Tellmewhen You just fill in the buff you want to track and it shows an icon when it's up or not up, depending on set up.

Can use it for other stuff too, and other classes. I use it to keep my eyes off of my buttons, and I personally use it to even track Crusader Strike and Judgement for when they are up. Saves me spamming them and getting sore fingers

I used to use "Power Auras", now I use "needtoknow" (still use power auras for other buffs )

Power Auras or ClcInfo, both are able to display lots of information. I found power auras to be significantly easier to set up. Both of them require a little more set up time than your average download and go class addons, but it is WELL worth the time to configure one of these addons and get tracking all kinds of stuff properly.

NeedToKnow has been the ONLY combat interface addon I've needed in years. I use it to track cooldowns, DoT durations, self-buff durations, debuff durations, proc durations, trinket timers, etc... I've not had that big of an issue noticing when my Inquisition timer bar is near empty. Then again, I usually play DoT-heavy specs, so one DoT timer's a cakewalk compared to some specs timer bars.

However, I'm pretty sure you use Power Auras to let you know. You can use it to give you an audio/visual warning when Inquisition's duration is running out, and then use judgement when to refresh it based on your Holy Power situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Version:4.23; icon:spell_paladin_inquisition; buffname:Inquisition; x:-95; owntex:true; size:0.24; y:-337; timer.b:0.0275; timer.g:0.0941; timer.h:1.54; timer.Texture:AccidentalPresidency; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:-388; timer.x:-102; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    I use power auras for that. Have an icon of Inq in the left center of my UI, close to my character, showing the time left.

Power auras is imo the best all-around addon for tracking anything you want to track.

Edit: screenshot to show you what I mean.

Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-06-08 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    CLCret and power auras are good

just on the inside of my mana bar tracked by icehud

took me like 2 mins to setup

my holy set has judgement of the wise tracked there instead

Deleted
    Power Aura Classic all the way!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Blessed, as I don't really play pally anymore.

Powaaaaa Auraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's = my bffjill

lol get requital's clcinfo thread thing on his web, and you'll find this clcinfo string that tracks everything a ret would need ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    NeedToKnow has been the ONLY combat interface addon I've needed in years. I use it to track cooldowns, DoT durations, self-buff durations, debuff durations, proc durations, trinket timers, etc... I've not had that big of an issue noticing when my Inquisition timer bar is near empty. Then again, I usually play DoT-heavy specs, so one DoT timer's a cakewalk compared to some specs timer bars.

However, I'm pretty sure you use Power Auras to let you know. You can use it to give you an audio/visual warning when Inquisition's duration is running out, and then use judgement when to refresh it based on your Holy Power situation.
    I too am a big Needtoknow fan, and I've used it to track everything from buffs to debuffs to trinkets to seals and whatnot. I find the shrinking bar helps me to time certain things better than a number counting down (which it has inside the bar anyways).

Deleted
    I use poweraura with a audio warning when i hit 5 secs remaining.

RealUI - best UI I've used, works for all classes and specs.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh