Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We know what the MoP CE edition will be getting now. So that's good.

Big changes are heading for death knights in MoP in terms of the presences.

Sad to see that the second demon warlock summoning has been reduced to 20 seconds from 30.

I hope we get Pet Battles in the Beta soon. The longer it takes for them to implement it, the more I worry it will become like the dance studio. And I've invested a lot of time into getting ready for it.

Wow, a disenchant buff. After so many years. I never thought I'd see the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina's new eyes = Hawt!

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Quilen

Here you go, CE mount and pet.
    from here on ill refer to that mount as "squish face lion"

Man jaina looks like she just exprienced every hentai fantasy about her that every wow nerd has dreamed of since wow began. Im sure after that much craziness would make her whole body show considerable wear and tear from that encounter not to mention the shock of it all. It all seems like a before and after pic. As for the mount, thank god Im an engineer cause that will make a fan frickin tastic mount for my lock or my cyber tauren hunter. As for the lock change, woohoo but can we finally get that felguard weapon glyph fixed.

The quilen is a mogu-statue like dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I love Jania's new model - she looks like she wouldn't think twice bout Manabombing Orgrimmar/Garrosh now lol... Good too - cos I hate garrosh he's a Looney... Wonder if she goes Kel Thezard on him?

Cool, one more character with white hair looking for vengence...

Jaina looks ridiculous ¬¬

Deleted
    Lol Jaina looks like she's on an Arcane Overdose. Not bad though :P

Huh, Jaina's model is the exact same. The textures are different. Read the title, got my hopes up and then blam.. shattered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I doubt it. Her new model matches both her looks on the book cover, the fact that wizards under heavy pressure from using too much power (or something like that) get their hair turned white, and her sort of screwed up clothes match the fact that she's been in the battle in Theramore. The only thing that isn't really explained are her eyes. But I could see that as her "full power", if you will, being awakened, or something similar. She is after all, Azeroth's greatest mortal mage, and was once Aegwynn's "student".
    It's probably that the arcane magic flows through her veins now, and probably been taken over by it.

In a way it's something cliché about mortals with powers, at the point of being very angry, their eyes start to glow white or light blue-ish.
    (It's like that in a lot of cartoons/movies for different franchises).

First thought about new jaina: X-MEN - ROGUE.

It looks almost the same. Only difference is that Rogue got 1 white forelock or hair, Jaina has that 1 forelock with her blonde hair...rest white.

Her dress experienced battle and her eyes are either marks of new power...or undeath. I can't wait to see what this is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Hope the model for the CE pet/mount are out as well. Just looking at the wowpedia model, that's bloody hideous.
    They are missing some textures, but will look very similar.

I don't like new model of Jaina.

Looks like a Death Knight Jaina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    It's probably that the arcane magic flows through her veins now, and probably been taken over by it.

In a way it's something cliché about mortals with powers, at the point of being very angry, their eyes start to glow white or light blue-ish.
    (It's like that in a lot of cartoons/movies for different franchises).
    I'd say it's a pretty huge cliché, but it's one I can live with if it makes the character look... well, more... I'm missing the word here. It gives the clear impression of "Arcane Power: I deliver!", which is something I sort of like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

15+ Year Old Account
    A quilen mount! Yeahhhhh buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    They better be adding the 1sec GCD to all DKs if they are removing it from Unholy Presence. :/

ya, theyd better

OR ELSE!

no but seriously, i liked that they made frost presence for use in frost , well, i was ok with it but now they took the .5 gcd from unholy too?!?

guess ill stick with the feralKat and the monk

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina View Post
    Grab a calculator and multiply any number by 0.8. Think before you comment, please.
    and it more than likely adds that .8 onto it, it'd seem stupid to nerf it on the spec it originally belonged to

10+ Year Old Account