Thread: Tricky Blizzard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    d3 was a huge let down for me. bought the game, installed, got to login screen before it restarts my comp. no other game i play does this. what a waste of 60$ =( worst is that blizzard support doesn't help

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lhells View Post
    d3 was a huge let down for me. bought the game, installed, got to login screen before it restarts my comp. no other game i play does this. what a waste of 60$ =( worst is that blizzard support doesn't help

Did you check to see if your video card was supported?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought the annual pass was a way to rope in active account figures when they did their quarterly announcements which would stabilize the numbers until MoP was released.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some coat hangers to adjust on my ceiling...
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by lhells View Post
    Its not blizzards fault your computer did not meet the specs needed to run the game. It is your responsibility to make sure the game will play on your computer before you buy the game. You may need a better graphics card, you may need to update your existing graphics driver. In the world of computers you get what you pay for. If you buy a cheap computer you get a cheap computer.

You might want to look at yourself before you point fingers at Blizzard.

Well i sold enough items on the RMAH to recoup the potential cost (since i got it for free anyway), so i don't really care anymore.

Well, as someone with the annual sub, when I have time to game it usually goes along the lines of:

1.) Log into WOW
    2.) /yawn
    3.) Log into D3
    4.) Lose track of time hacking demon zombies

WOW is so utterly lost at the moment, I can only hope MOP will restore it, but I have a feeling it won't. While its probably a topic for another thread, WOWs gone too far down the road of no return in terms of "game changes" and the community is hot on their heels. The roads a dead end, but if they try turn around they'll clash head on with the community whos too short sighted to see the dead end ahead of them.

So yes. The only reason I have an active WOW account is due to the annual sub giving me free Diablo 3. Which is sad since I've been devoted to WoW since Vanilla

d3 was a huge waste of money. I wish my friends hadn't talked me into buying it.
    I gave it about a week and then straight back to Rift.