Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I actually always find it reassuring that people can't find valid problems with GW2's design and need to resort to blatant lies and bullshit to make their point.
    The fact that apparently the boosters are necessary to make leveling non grindy, when they only affect mob kills is killing me.
    There's so much stupid in those comments... it hurts. 'But it doesn't tell me what to do... But they tell me I can play how I want but they didn't let me! I just want to do hearts!'

Also, I think if I hear another tinfoil hat conspiracy with the name 'Nexon' (or whatever it is) in it I might want to punch the poster with a giant hammer.

However, I do agree Mif, all the 'GW2 is Horrible' posts seem to be based in... complete bullshit. I think they hit a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I actually always find it reassuring that people can't find valid problems with GW2's design and need to resort to blatant lies and bullshit to make their point.
    I could make one. I wish crafting were a more integral part of the game and was actually turned into another profession(s) for people who don't want combat oriented gameplay :P

But that's just my hope for a game that has a class that's 100% focused on crafting/non-combat gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I could make one. I wish crafting were a more integral part of the game and was actually turned into another profession(s) for people who don't want combat oriented gameplay :P

But that's just my hope for a game that has a class that's 100% focused on crafting/non-combat gameplay.
    That'd be interesting but wouldn't it force everyone to roll an alt of it? Because if I recall correctly LineageII only a certain race of character can craft and that's a pain in the butt.
    Or do you mean crafting as a valid profession but people who want to craft still can?

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantViolet View Post
    I actually didn't try crafting in the last beta, but I plan to next time. I mostly did SPvP this time around. Next time, I plan on crafting, doing WvWvW, and some exploring. I want to find at least one jumping puzzle.
    There's a skill point jumping puzzle in Ashford Plains (the 15-25 Charr zone) which was short enough and pretty fun. Just don't use a leap ability for the second to last mob, I used the leap on my guardian's greatsword as an opener on the mob, and fell about 50 feet to my near death as I vaulted over him.