Diablo questions

I wanna buy Diablo series but I wanna know about game. Please give info about all 3 parts
    Does it require to be online?
    Is it single player or multiplayer only?
    Is it similar to hellgate london game?
    What's minimum internet speed requires if its online game?
    Anything want to share? Any info regarding game?
    Thanks

Open up google. Type in your questions. Like:

Does Diablo require you to be online?
    Is diablo a single player game?
    Is diablo similar to Hellgate London?
    What internet connection do you need for diablo 3?

You would be surprised by what you can find on google.

Yes,
    Both,
    Don't know what that game is,
    Have a ping beneath 400.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Only Diablo 3 requires online, both Diablo 1 and 2 can be played LAN or singleplayer.
    - All three Diablos offer both singleplayer and multiplayer.
    - It is similar in a way that both are an ARPG, however the Diablo series uses isometric view, and not 3D like Hellgate: London. Furthermore, D1 and D2 are both 2D with isometric view. Diablo 3 is 3D with isometric view. And where Hellgate: London was limited to the same two environments the Diablo series offers a lot more variety.
    - Any broadband connection should do.

Deleted
    yes, have to be online
    both.
    no clue
    nothing big

whatever you do, dont take barbs take Deamon hunters instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyur View Post
    I wanna buy Diablo series but I wanna know about game. Please give info about all 3 parts
    Does it require to be online?
    The whole series? 1&2 don't require you to be online, though 2 gives some advantages(more items, runewords) if you play ladder online. 3 is online only.

Is it single player or multiplayer only?
    You can play all games solo or co-op. 2 is up to 8 players and 3 up to 4. Not sure about 1 since I never played that one online.

Is it similar to hellgate london game?
    Eh.. As in hack?&slash feeling? Kinda. It doesn't feel similar to me in other ways though.

What's minimum internet speed requires if its online game?
    http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...m-requirements

Anything want to share? Any info regarding game?
    Thanks
    The game is not for everyone (as we clearly found out the past couple of weeks :/), but if you really like it, you won't stop playing for a long time.

Does it require to be online? It does require you to be online and connected to Battle.Net when you're playing. The biggest drawbacks to that are latency and being unable to play during server maintenance. I'm stretching for an upside...I suppose it does mean that if you're computer hard drive fails or something, you won't lose your saves? That actually happened to me in D2, so yeah that's something.

Is it single player or multiplayer only? It's either/or. You can have anywhere from 1 to 4 people in a party.

Is it similar to hellgate london game? First of all let me say, I adored Hellgate London and am really looking forward to the revival. Since Flagship Studios was founded by ex-Blizz employees, the gameplay is quite similar. The zones and loot are randomly generated in much the same way (though the perspective is obviously quite different).

Anything want to share? Any info regarding game? I'd say D3 has had a mixed response, but I think if you enjoyed D2 and HGL then it's a safe bet.

EDIT: Oh I just realised you were asking about the series overall >.< Take this post as relating to D3 only!

Thanks all for nice answer... I can't have broadband connection overhere so I will go for Diablo 1 and 2.
    Good hunting to all of you

i has diablo question:
    no matter what i do, d3 keeps restarting my comp. no other games does this. auto reset turned off. huge disappointed of $60.

so how to fix? i've tried almost everything. setting my fps to 40 and then to 15. all drivers up to date. using radeon hd 5570, 4gb ram, win 7 x64. not a temp problem because it peaks at 54. have case opened and doesn't even feel like it's past 60 before it resets my comp. ='(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lhells View Post
    i has diablo question:
    no matter what i do, d3 keeps restarting my comp. no other games does this. auto reset turned off. huge disappointed of $60.

so how to fix? i've tried almost everything. setting my fps to 40 and then to 15. all drivers up to date. using radeon hd 5570, 4gb ram, win 7 x64. not a temp problem because it peaks at 54. have case opened and doesn't even feel like it's past 60 before it resets my comp. ='(
    It's likely a hardware issue. Windows is, by default, set to restart in the event of a serious error. The only way you're going to know what is wrong is by going to Administrative Tools > Event Viewer > Application log and seeing the error after the computer restarts. You can likely post that error here and someone will know what the problem is.