10+ Year Old Account

Cop helps woman with 10k run

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0..._6921270.html?

Knowing how people are in this forum I'm sure there will be people who have nothing but negative to say about this. However, I thought this was awesome and shows that people really can be compassionate.

I'm pretty sure that the author of that article forgot to mention that the cop later shot her 3 times in the chest after she tried to give him a hug.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I don't think that's necessarily "cop was doing a good job" so much so that the guy who happened to be a cop chaperoning the race was a nice person.

TL;DR: that guy was nice. It's not fair to attribute it to cops in general being good. (Not that I think they're bad.)

10+ Year Old Account
    That was really nice of him, He didn't have to do that but he saw someone needed help and did exactly that. It doesn't matter if he is a cop or not more people should show initiative to help someone in need of it. Congrats to the lady as well she weighed 470 pounds and had determination to lose it and never gave up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't think that's necessarily "cop was doing a good job" so much so that the guy who happened to be a cop chaperoning the race was a nice person.

TL;DR: that guy was nice. It's not fair to attribute it to cops in general being good. (Not that I think they're bad.)
    Yeah, it only counts when cops do bad things while on duty, not good things. Thanks for the reminder!
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the author of that article forgot to mention that the cop later shot her 3 times in the chest after she tried to give him a hug.
    Ouch, you almost cut me on that edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.