Can't sell through Inferno Ink

Glyph sales haven't been all that great for me lately but I've been doing well with Mysterious Fortune Cards. Problem is, I end up with tons of Inferno Ink and right now I can barely sell them at 5g a pop. Is there anything I can do with them to get rid of em?

Umm...you could try and make them into the Darkmoon cards. I still frequently see people advertising the cards/deck for around 4-5K. I don't know if people actually buy them but pretty sure people sitting on big pots of gold would be willing to throw gold to boost their new level 85s to the HoT Heroics since they have an item level of 359. Or your best bet would be to wait and keep an eye opened for any information regarding Inscription in the next expansion.

Maybe Inferno ink would be needed for some glyphs? Or for researching new glyphs? Can't really predict but it seems Blizzard has some kind of plan to change the way Inscription works.

But if you really want to do something with them right, nothing much you can do besides investing in the Darkmoon Decks.

I also have a huge amount of inferno ink left over from this expansion. I've tried selling the darkmoon decks, but I find that even if I offer them at 3k each, it's damn near impossible to find buyers. If you're going to go this route, sell the cards individually. People still seem to be making the decks every now and then on their own, and I manage to sell a card or two occasionally. I'm still using a 2k fallback, 350g threshold I think, which seems to work out ok on my server.

You will end up with a lot of cards that don't sell, but every now and then i'll just check out my guild and see if anyone is working on The Insane and surprise them with a deck from all the extra cards. Thankfully you don't have to sell many of them to make up for the cost since the mats are so cheap now (200g if you ignore the inferno ink cost?)

Best of luck,

Projob

I do the darkmoon cards and make my own trinkets when the faire rolls around. Since I'm already profiting from mysterious cards, these are just extra cash and with how many infernos I get I just have enough to make decks and don't buy cards. I sell them at roughly 2k a piece. Oddly the agility one still fetches over 3k sometimes.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

You could see if there is demand for Runescroll of Fort II on your server. They don't seem to sell that fast for me, but it is an option.

I can see how there might be a demand for them late in the expansion; as some people might start solo mount farming out of boredom.

10+ Year Old Account
    I make PvP relics out of it and DE them in Heavenly Shards.

Deleted
    Volatile Life is dirt cheap, so I don't mind selling Darkmoon Trinkets for 1-2k. It's still a decent profit.

Selling the Cards is a good idea, but I'm reluctant to hand in another batch of Darkmoon Decks for the next Faire.

@Edoran: I checked the mats prices for those PvP relics. It seems the other mats are more expensive than the Shards, unless I farm them myself, which I have no intention of doing.

Yeah Relics are simply too expensive to craft and sell for a fraction of the cost to make them. That is the quickest method to level inscription besides doing the daily. So yeah.

Yeah, DEing the relics into shards is hit or miss depending on your economy. The biggest problem is that the vendor items will always cost about 26G and that's assuming the character you buy them on is exalted with Stormwind/Darkspears (I think that's the faction associated with them). Maybe less if you're a goblin. So, if you have the life/water then they might be profitable to turn into shards, but it won't be a LARGE profit margin.

You can try to sell them on AH but there's limited demand, so they won't move quickly.

Deleted
    Make PvP relics, DE said relics. Use the shards for scrolls. Along with the GCE and dust from the shuffle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosstah View Post
    Make PvP relics, DE said relics. Use the shards for scrolls. Along with the GCE and dust from the shuffle.
    Problem is, right now Stormforged Shoulders and PVP items from Blackmsithing are FAR cheaper to produce for shards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Problem is, right now Stormforged Shoulders and PVP items from Blackmsithing are FAR cheaper to produce for shards.
    That is true. If you BS that is the cheaper way to get shards.