Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Anyone could PM me another beta key? The two given away earlier in this thread both been used. Thanks in advance guys. I'll post when I have one so I don't recieve multiple keys.

Got a beta key!
    Last edited by Zoukan; 2012-06-19 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Got a beta key!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoukan View Post
    Anyone could PM me another beta key? The two given away earlier in this thread both been used. Thanks in advance guys. I'll post when I have one so I don't recieve multiple keys.
    Wait, you gave 2 free ones away without you playing it. Dude I would have given you one of my 3 free.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks like something quite similar to LOCO, if it is like LOCO it probably will be horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    This looks like something quite similar to LOCO, if it is like LOCO it probably will be horrible.
    I played 2 games of it, it's actually quite awesome in fact, so awesome that if a few more balance things were put in and a few more gods (champions) then this game would be ready. The actual balance is quite good but when I so more balance, I mean more knowledge of the game on the player's part. I personally love it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    We have been previewing this game for our latest edition and although its classed as a MOBA it feels so much fresher than the already packed genre. If your sceptical just give it a try. We are doing a competition to Win some Beta keys if anyone is interested as well. Just search Video Games Network Magazine on facebook. Feel free to join in, we will be doing many competitions like it so there will be a lot of chances for you to get a key.

Deleted
    This looks like a lot of fun, I definetely like the visuals and camera view, very fluid graphics and motion.

Seems fun, which is saying much considering how annoying that "reviewer" was. If someone has a beta key available, i would appreciate it. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has a beta key I'd give it a shot as well. It looks fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I played 2 games of it, it's actually quite awesome in fact, so awesome that if a few more balance things were put in and a few more gods (champions) then this game would be ready. The actual balance is quite good but when I so more balance, I mean more knowledge of the game on the player's part. I personally love it.
    They actually plan to launch with 30 champions which is a respectable pool.

Don't let the fact that it looks different scare you from trying it, you get used to the camera angle very quickly and it becomes apparent that the angle adds a lot to the game, it makes ganking from the sides much more effective as you are looking at what is in front of your character rather than all around them. The game is much more action paced than LoL as well since there is a lot less focus on farm due to last hitting having less value than it does in other MOBAs. I'll try to put up more beta keys when I get more.
    Last edited by bleakeh; 2012-06-17 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    It's quite a lot of fun, very similar to League of Legends mostly. I was surprised by how much enjoyment I got out of this, as new MOBAs tend not to be too shockingly good but Hi-Rez seems to definitely know what they're doing. I decided to make a preview video about it, since I enjoyed it as much, to inform other people on the state of the game and what it exactly is. In addition I'm also giving away a couple of keys for those interested.

I'd certainly recommend any MOBA fan to check it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    enough moba games around another one isnt going to wow anyone

I was watching a stream about it on mmorpg the other day...I don't know, the point of view (third person generic style as opposed to isometric) isn't doing a whole lot for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    enough moba games around another one isnt going to wow anyone
    Yes because an entirely skill shot based MOBA with a totally different point of view is just like all of the other ones. It's like saying that they was no need for mario 64 because we already had all the 2D mario games. This game is made by the same company that made Tribes: Ascend. I'm sure we didn't need another FPS, but how about a high speed fast paced FPS with jetpacks?
    Last edited by bleakeh; 2012-06-17 at 02:02 AM.

Looks interesting, and apparently I got an invite a couple of days ago. Will have to look into it.

I have been giving keys to my friends, but if i get anymore i'll give them to people in this thread.

THIS is what I was expecting the Azshara dota BG that was cut from MoP. Looks awesome. Hopefully it'll be f2p.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    THIS is what I was expecting the Azshara dota BG that was cut from MoP. Looks awesome. Hopefully it'll be f2p.
    It'll be free to play. Similar business model to League of Legends, the only difference is that I believe currently they have explicitly said there won't be a champion rotation meaning you'll always start with the same bunch. And then unlock from there on through either in-game currency won by playing games, or purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I was watching a stream about it on mmorpg the other day...I don't know, the point of view (third person generic style as opposed to isometric) isn't doing a whole lot for me.
    It might look simple, but if you're actually playing the game I feel it just makes the gameplay much more fast-paced I suppose. I was certainly happily surprised when I got to try it.

I could use a code if anyone wants to PM me one. I will heart you

Looks very interesting, signed up, fingers crossed for acces.