Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    I don't think he's OP at all. So easily countered.
    This is what I was thinking too... If anyone were OP I'd say Vamana, but even then he's not because all you need to do is use magic damage and you're in good shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    This is what I was thinking too... If anyone were OP I'd say Vamana, but even then he's not because all you need to do is use magic damage and you're in good shape.
    Just wait till his ultimate has expired. Nothing to see here. If I -had- to pick a "OP" God it would prolly be Ymir, due to the 3s frontal cone stun on a ~15s cooldown.

Vulcan has been released, along with a brand new login screen!

Deleted
    the 3 gods atm that are op are the 3 ones that get mostly banned. Hel and hercuels cause of their insane (self) healing and ymir cause of 3 sec stun

about to hit lvl 24.

had some great times on this game.

i can see why hel gets the ban in plenty of conquest games, but i dont think she is op. the ymir stun is op if ya ask me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealmc64 View Post
    about to hit lvl 24.

had some great times on this game.

i can see why hel gets the ban in plenty of conquest games, but i dont think she is op. the ymir stun is op if ya ask me
    I doubt Hel is OP now with the increased CDs on her abilities and her stance swap. If anything she may be a bit weak now, but who knows! You still never see her in games because she is STILL banned all the time it seems for me. People aren't relenting off of the Hercules (for good reason) and Hel bans in any of my games. Ymir still too OP though! xD

As to Vulcan, he seems in a fairly good spot now from what I've seen.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

ya, latest patch seems to have nerfed his turrets pretty hard.

Just wanted to chime in that I recently started playing this and I'm really enjoying the game despite having ignored the MOBA genre for the most part. I decided to give Smite a try after watching a few videos from Force showcasing various Gods and said "why not? He seemed to have a lot of fun playing it"... and I was hooked. I really like the 'attack footprint' system (not sure what it's really called) they implemented, it's very intuitive and makes combat exhilarating!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    Just wanted to chime in that I recently started playing this and I'm really enjoying the game despite having ignored the MOBA genre for the most part. I decided to give Smite a try after watching a few videos from Force showcasing various Gods and said "why not? He seemed to have a lot of fun playing it"... and I was hooked. I really like the 'attack footprint' system (not sure what it's really called) they implemented, it's very intuitive and makes combat exhilarating!
    I personally have fallen in love with the game, I actually had to stop playing WoW due to some RL issues and this has become my new pastime. Having played LoL/DoTA I really enjoy this style of gameplay, but the close perspective really makes it just THAT much more fun for me. Glad to hear you enjoy it!

I'm personally looking forward to Poseidon next week! I want a team with Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon...too strong!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    Just wait till his ultimate has expired. Nothing to see here. If I -had- to pick a "OP" God it would prolly be Ymir, due to the 3s frontal cone stun on a ~15s cooldown.
    Freya is much the same in that regard. Circular "stun" (launches them in the air for 1.5s), though I guess you can't hurt them while they're in the air. Gotta love being invincible during her ult though.

I think the game is pretty balanced atm.

Deleted
    Cupid badly needs a buff... :/

agreed. i played him much more during the patch when you could buy raw stats. i would just stack attack speed and pen, and the guy was beast. now he seems pretty easy to counter.

now that i post this im sure to be rolled by a cupid my next conquest match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something that is definitely worthy of a bit of an update now.

In addition to Poseidon up there, you can now purchase the Ultimate God Pack for $30 and get ALL future gods. Not just until the end of Beta, ALL future gods.

Proof here about halfway down the page.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ I did 2 backflips and cried when i saw that the $30 i spent on the game rewarded me with all future gods, take that league!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Cupid badly needs a buff... :/
    Then alot has changed since I played.

Anyway does anyone find this games ADC to be very underwhelming to play in terms of abilities? The only fun one I can remember is the one that you could do the pillar impale combo with. I mean sure they become late game God and I think I am yet to loose playing as a ADC, but damn ranged characters like that feel boring compared to there Lol and Dota counter parts.

Anyway anything of interested added in the last few months? Got kind of bored once the gladiator mode was added and can't find a good reason to go back to it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Then alot has changed since I played.

Anyway does anyone find this games ADC to be very underwhelming to play in terms of abilities? The only fun one I can remember is the one that you could do the pillar impale combo with. I mean sure they become late game God and I think I am yet to loose playing as a ADC, but damn ranged characters like that feel boring compared to there Lol and Dota counter parts.

Anyway anything of interested added in the last few months? Got kind of bored once the gladiator mode was added and can't find a good reason to go back to it
    I took a 5 month break from the game and Cupid was pretty damn strong then but now he seems pretty weak tbh. I played him and he is too reliant on his 1 ability.

The ADC rely too much on their basic attacks, the only ADC that I enjoy playing is Agni...he has his escape (one of the best escapes in the game because it does damage too), his ulti regens quick and he can get upto 3 of them at once, he clears creeps really quickly and he has a 1 second stun. He can be pretty squishy though, but its to be expected and he does not drink as much mana as so many other chars do. Anubis would be close to the perfect character for me if he had an escape, he seems like a great ganking type of character but his lack of escape just sucks (sprint is not as effective and has a huge CD). A lot of other chars like Neith and Cupid rely on their basic attacks too much, I hate that. Their are a lot of viable tanks in this game as well. The game to me seems to be pretty well balanced, just needs some tinkering and more ranged ADC gods.

Ne Zha has been released, together with 5 skins, new active abilities, balance changes and more (and we had a new game mode too last week). Deffo worth checking it out. Smitegame.com (Yes, it's a referral link)

Quote Originally Posted by hayz View Post
    The ADC rely too much on their basic attacks, the only ADC that I enjoy playing is Agni...
    I don't think you know what ADC means.

OT: Started about a month ago and been playing the game almost everyday since. Just bought the ultimate god pack (all gods + future gods unlocked).

Definitely worth checking out the game

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    I don't think you know what ADC means.

OT: Started about a month ago and been playing the game almost everyday since. Just bought the ultimate god pack (all gods + future gods unlocked).

Definitely worth checking out the game
    He prolly meant carry.

fun game, loving he bo atm, only god ive played much ( only level 6 ) but looking for people to play with, doing well with him atm ^^ ( Binge24 is name to add ) 6/1 on w/l, and still going
    Last edited by Binge; 2013-04-18 at 06:26 PM.