Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binge View Post
    fun game, loving he bo atm, only god ive played much ( only level 6 ) but looking for people to play with, doing well with him atm ^^ ( Binge24 is name to add ) 6/1 on w/l, and still going
    What server do you play on?

Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    What server do you play on?
    There aren't any servers, unless you mean EU/NA?

Anw if anyone wants to add me IGN: Savvasp

Deleted
    what do you think about the new god Na Zha? everyone says hes going to be nerfed, if so, what nerfs do you see coming? anyways hes super fun i think and i love his 1 as it bounces !9! times!

According to Hi-Rez Bart, he's not getting nerfed, but buffed even:

"Currently Nezha is underperforming. His three ability should have scaling of 150% but it currently has 50% scaling. That will be fixed."

"I guess alot of you guys are being pubstomped by Nezha but he isn't very strong in any kind of organized play. So basically stun him if you have problems. It is unlikely that there is going to be major nerf to Nezha."
    In higher tier gameplay he just gets shut out by any CC and he really has no escape to speak of outside of burning his ult to get away. He does really high damage, but that's all he brings to the fight, like Loki (but without the ability to escape). While he's a good pubstomper much like Loki and Freya are, I'm glad Hi-Rez is able to succinctly debunk the cries for a nerf where one isn't needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    According to Hi-Rez Bart, he's not getting nerfed, but buffed even:

In higher tier gameplay he just gets shut out by any CC and he really has no escape to speak of outside of burning his ult to get away. He does really high damage, but that's all he brings to the fight, like Loki (but without the ability to escape). While he's a good pubstomper much like Loki and Freya are, I'm glad Hi-Rez is able to succinctly debunk the cries for a nerf where one isn't needed.
    The only nerf he needs is on his 2 scaling and it just needs to be nerfed imo

Deleted
    Don't really enjoy any of the melee characters apart from Loki. I play Agni, love the dynamic style of play and the burst damage. Agni has a stun and escape which I love. I've been playing Anhur and Neith recently and I like Neiths stun/root and escape combined with a heal. Anhur does good damage but I don't really like his slow ability, if it did a bit of damage like Agnis one than maybe I would enjoy it a bit more but it's still a good character. Don't really enjoy characters which rely too much on basic attacks, Neith does to a certain degree but she is effective in other ways as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hayz View Post
    Don't really enjoy any of the melee characters apart from Loki. I play Agni, love the dynamic style of play and the burst damage. Agni has a stun and escape which I love. I've been playing Anhur and Neith recently and I like Neiths stun/root and escape combined with a heal. Anhur does good damage but I don't really like his slow ability, if it did a bit of damage like Agnis one than maybe I would enjoy it a bit more but it's still a good character. Don't really enjoy characters which rely too much on basic attacks, Neith does to a certain degree but she is effective in other ways as well.
    Thor and Kali are really fun. I build Kali with HP/Power just to screw with people who think it will be an easy squish kill, and thor with power/crit then whirlwind all day.

Also, I like that you can use thors ult as an escape if you are getting your brown eye punched in too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Thor and Kali are really fun. I build Kali with HP/Power just to screw with people who think it will be an easy squish kill, and thor with power/crit then whirlwind all day.

Also, I like that you can use thors ult as an escape if you are getting your brown eye punched in too hard.
    Yeah but I'd still prefer to use Thors ult to initiate. But then again I hate playing Thor almost as much as I hate playing Hercules.

Deleted
    Hows the game doing atm? Not many postings these days, is the game to be forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Hows the game doing atm? Not many postings these days, is the game to be forgotten?
    It's going strong, lots of additions and changes since the last posts here. I guess it just seems dead here because there's really no spokesperson to provide constant updates on the game. Since Ne Zha came out, quite a few gods have been released: Fenrir, Isis, Athena, Chronos, Chang'e, and Tyr. Conquest map had a huge revamp and many UI improvements along with god balancing changes.

This game keeps coming up everywhere it seems

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daanou View Post
    Yeah it's growing fast. Excited for it! Been playing for 3 months ish now and it's a great game overall.

Too bad they took their official forums down

Deleted
    They'll release a forum with a full website update just pre-launch if they're smart. Played both LoL and Smite and I've got to say smite looks way more professional now.

Deleted
    Anyone on EU fancy playing, I'm doing the long grind to 30 still (23 at the moment).
    IGN Smellyead if anyone fancies a game, I usually play support but will do whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Daanou View Post
    Good marketing scheme, but the gameplay is EXTREMELY clunky, graphics are two times worse than in LoL (absolutely disgusting graphic style on top of that. Just looking at the gods really hurts), and I'm not even mentioning the sound. But then again Hi-Rez is a mid-shelf studio at best.

Even if it's not forgotten yet, it will be, as the only thing it has going for it (in comparison with LoL and DOTA2) is different point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Good marketing scheme, but the gameplay is EXTREMELY clunky, graphics are two times worse than in LoL (absolutely disgusting graphic style on top of that. Just looking at the gods really hurts), and I'm not even mentioning the sound. But then again Hi-Rez is a mid-shelf studio at best.

Even if it's not forgotten yet, it will be, as the only thing it has going for it (in comparison with LoL and DOTA2) is different point of view.
    Well that's one big post of bullshit. Graphics are way better than LoL, gameplay is extremely fluid. Some gods are outdated in the graphics but they're getting visual improvements as the beta progresses. Riot was just about the same size as HiRez when they launched LoL so that's a null argument.

The only thing LoL's got going for them is that they started early.
    Last edited by mmoc30d0604caf; 2013-10-28 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansvar View Post
    Riot was just about the same size as HiRez when they launched LoL so that's a null argument.
    Except Hi-Rez is not JUST starting, they already have a few games out and they are all mediocre AT BEST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

They've only 2 other Games out, while both of them got ~8/10 Ratings, which is good / above mediocre

Tribes Ascend
    Global Arena

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Except Hi-Rez is not JUST starting, they already have a few games out and they are all mediocre AT BEST.
    None of those were had an original concept within a popular genre, Riot just filled the void from old DotA and Smite will pioneer the future of moba games.