LF EXCEPTIONAL Ret for 3s to 2200

Quick bio: Hellllo I'm Baked, originally from Azgalor-Alliance WAY back in the day like around BC times so not too long ago but anyways, I decided to start my PvP career and I transferred off to Kel'Thuzad-Alliance. After being on KT for a few months I quickly found people that I could play with, good people and we all accepted each other. We all started at 0 rating with virtually 0 EXP and we pushed our way to 2k and the core fell apart, I then led my own group to get 2200 myself, since then I have transferred to Illidan to start fresh and have been having a blast.

Basically, I have elite gear or "T2" and I am playing with a Discipline priest who is 2400 EXP on his main Holy Pally so he has healing in his blood . We are currently looking for a Retribution Paladin for Ret/DK/Disc or better known as, "Vanguards Cleave". We aren't, however, looking for just ANY Ret. Here are the requirements. You must be in FULL cataclysmicc gear, must have 2200 experience in arenas and HIGHLY PREFFERED T2/Elite gear. If you aren't 2200 in Arenas but are only 2k in arenas you absolutely must have T2/Elite gear from RBGS. We prefer if you have the 2 set bonus from the ret PvE set which is very easily obtainable through raid finder+.

To make this clear, we are NOT joking around here and stuff. While both of us are easy to get a long with, nice, and very humorous players we are looking to push AT LEAST 2200 in 3v3. If you reply and want to play with us you must meet this requirements, be on Illidan - Horde, and you MUST be prepared to stick with us for a while that way we will learn to play together, fix ANY flaws and get a very swift 2200 or higher in 3's. Please reply!!

Since I cannot link through MMO champion just yet, search Bakedx and Trentz on the website to see our armory's.

I think you should go to that thread with that Ret who makes videos and ask him to join. I think he plays pretty well.

Oh yeah, he's an absolutely amazing ret but he also has a somewhat large fanbase thus contacting him would be very difficult and he is on a Rank 2 team right now, he probably wouldn't leave. Are you talking about Vanguards though?

Gets 2200 in rbgs as frost.
    thinks 2200 in arenas is just as easy.
    ????
    does not profit.

solvexx on frostmourne. 2300+ ret, heroic 2 piece.
    come over and ill play.

Yeah I'm talking about Vanguards lol. I don't think contacting him would be hard at all, he seems to be a really nice guy. In fact if you go over to the thread he made for his 7th video and make a comment I'm sure he'd respond to you within a day.

Do I think he'll really quit his team to play with you? Definitely not. You're not at his skill level. I was just teasing you.

That wasn't a very effective tease, I know who people are... I wouldn't imagine playing with him in my dreams he's obv a way higher skill level than both you and I. If you aren't a 2200 ret and are just trolling get off of this thread.

It appears you guys haven't gotten past 1900. Sorry to burst your bubble but

a) finding a good player (especially on any forum, this one in particular) usually ends in disaster

b) 2200 this season is like 2400-2500 other seasons. Even though Vanguards cleave is about as brain-dead as it gets, it's still hard. It's not something 2200 RBG experience is anywhere NEAR (maybe 2.6k RBG is comparable).

So, just get into the PvP scene on your server. Good players are taken by now but you may get lucky. Or just transfer. Either way here's not the right place to look.
    this game sucks

Deleted
    I thought that setup was called "rape cleave", am i wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    I thought that setup was called "rape cleave", am i wrong?
    It's not like same combos can't have multiple names, is it? Most people recognize this comp as the one Vanguards has participated in during the last couple months and thus simply call it Vanguards Cleave. As for me, I've never heard of a "rape cleave" before, even though the name sounds fitting.

Concerning the topic .. I always find it a tiny bit amusing when people who are as far from it as humanly possible search for exceptional others to accompany them. Don't know how it's at US-realms right now, but I guess that those of us who did not achieve 2,2k yet most likely won't have a chance to do so - at least not this season. On EU realms you either have 2,2k, do know how to play on an extraordinary level or just get roflstomped by all those pushing multiple chars for the lulz or the €s.

Honestly, my Disc and I know what we are capable of. We don't need people telling us what this season is like as if we are new to the game and season. We both have toons that are 2.2 in arena and we know the environment, hence if you are on this thread to bash us when we are being totally honest in every possible way I will ask kindly that you leave us alone as we are only looking for a good ret so we can progress, thankyou.

"EXCEPTIONAL" and 2200 in the thread title made me lol a bit ^_^

Good luck on your search, though

Quote Originally Posted by dylan13198 View Post
    Honestly, my Disc and I know what we are capable of. We don't need people telling us what this season is like as if we are new to the game and season. We both have toons that are 2.2 in arena and we know the environment, hence if you are on this thread to bash us when we are being totally honest in every possible way I will ask kindly that you leave us alone as we are only looking for a good ret so we can progress, thankyou.
    I'm giving you advice. You wont find a good ret here and the chances he's willing to transfer to your server are slim. If you don't want to take my advice that's fine, but don't call it 'bashing'.

Also, you say you've gotten 2.2 on other toons yet claim to have started PvP this season. If you've gotten 2.2 this season (and you didn't do it week 1) then you'd know exactly how getting partners works.
    this game sucks

its funny that you say you have 2.2k toons in arena and yet you give the impression youre new to pvp

M8 exceptionally skilled players on the internetz are considered to be multi R1's, arena tournament participants etc. 2200 is just an average joe rating to a lot of people. I'm not higher rated myself but be careful when using these kind of words.

contrary to popular belief all the ratings obtained in previous seasons honestly don't mean anything in this season. 2.2k is the new 2.4k based on how ridiculous the mmr is. 2.2k on a good bg is quite difficult to achieve this season.

After this many posts you guys are right. This was my first ever post on anything like this or AJ. Trade chat is probably my best bet to find a 3rd :P, thanks for at least looking at this article and without your guys posts I'd probably still be wasting my time looking for people who arent reading this thread :P