Advice for gem please.

Which gem I should use for protection paladin?
    Red?
    Blue?
    Yellow?

Deleted
    Parry / Mastery (Fine) - Red
    Mastery / Stamina (Puissant) - Blue
    Mastery (Fractured) - Yellow

once you get good gear however you wont need as much mastery so you can start swapping to more stamina oriented gemming such as

Parry / Stamina (Defender's) - Red
    Stamina (Solid) - Blue
    Mastery / Stamina (Puissant) - Yellow

Although at those gear levels you may want to just ignore socket bonuses and go for pure stamina or do some full mastery gems and others half mastery half stamina etc.

Deleted
    agree with above although i never bothered with the parry/mastery gems due to how op stamina is in this tier and went strait for parry/stam even before ctc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    agree with above although i never bothered with the parry/mastery gems due to how op stamina is in this tier and went strait for parry/stam even before ctc.
    which is probably the worst choice you could possibly make, mastery is invaluable until CTC because it removes the RNG aspect and smoothens the damage. if you find stamina that OP why even go for parry/stamina why not just pick pure stamina, sounds like you're using DS gear to gem in and there's barely any socketbonuses there worth going for.

Thank a lot.
    any advice ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Montiele View Post
    Thank a lot.
    any advice ?
    Don't eat yellow snow!

Try to be a little more specific - what do you want tips for? you asked for gemming and I believe I told you how you should gem. so what would you like to know now?