10+ Year Old Account

Free season 12 pvp gear vendors in beta

Good news for those of you looking forward to test pvp!

Now there are vendors providing full set of gear for free, still using cata models though, but already mop stats.

Go and get it and kill each others :3

(sorry, not a pvp lover >.<)

Click for bigger images.
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-06-15 at 05:48 PM.

Deleted
    It seems like it is missing some Agi off-pieces for monks? Belt, boots and wrists. Or am I the only one having this issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    A few items are missing, for example, for me as a holy paladin there are no caster mainhands. Better than nothing however

15+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck do you get there

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

You have to be 90 to even buy the gear, so I'd suggest finish leveling and buy Pandaria flying, then flying up there.

Deleted
    lol 321k ,I guess the numbers get so high they actually shrink?

I can't help but wonder,are the current models of the sets the final ones ? I thought my DK gets to run around as a cryptlord, but currently the set has that moronic current DK PvP set look just in pink... Do we really know the PvP Sets that were datamined are actually these PvP sets ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I can't help but wonder,are the current models of the sets the final ones ? I thought my DK gets to run around as a cryptlord, but currently the set has that moronic current DK PvP set look just in pink... Do we really know the PvP Sets that were datamined are actually these PvP sets ?
    Well, currently these sets use placeholder older models, yes, but we will see soon enough if they are actually the items that were datamined earlier just a bit of patience is needed, A LOT of mop items are still using placeholder models.

Currently in full pvp gear a dps spec looks to have around 368k health, in case anyone was wondering. My paladin in ret spec with full pvp gear has over 31,000 attack power unbuffed. Templars Verdict critting for almost 150,000 damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did blizzard removed them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chort View Post
    Did blizzard removed them ?
    No, Ally is further down the wall near vot4w in tower things

10+ Year Old Account
    been flying for 30 minutes and still can not find anyone

The vendors were moved. They're now at a point on the wall in Townlong Stepps. A flightpath is attached too.

Alliance vendor can be found at 12.21, 34.32 in Valley of the Four Winds inside a tower on the wall.

As far as I know, the alliance vendor is now on the wall inside a building just when you zone into Dread Waste, there is a flight point and an instance just next to it.