new mages talent/ spell

who is excited here?

i mean... look at that : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mis...pecification#e!

so, who here is planning to be a mage in MoP?

Deleted
    Where is the reason to be excited about anything?

Mages are a solid class and will be a solid class, most people now playing a mage will be playing a mage in MoP as well.

If I were a WL I would be excited most probably^^

Quote Originally Posted by Berkhtar View Post
    Where is the reason to be excited about anything?
    Mages are a solid class and will be a solid class, most people now playing a mage will be playing a mage in MoP as well.
    I don't understand, your first and second sentences seem to contradict eachother.
    I'm certainly excited about playing a more interesting and visually impressive Arcane.

Meh, nothing special to a mage, its my main so ill keep playing it. Missing the WOW factor to a mage tho.

All it says to me is that mages are in a good spot, locks were in desperate need of an overhaul (imo), from the bit I've played on the beta, mages feel pretty solid still, arcane is getting some nice mobility increases and a slightly more involved rotation than the alleged "1 button wonder" we have now. Sure we're not getting tons of flashy new talents like some classes, and I personally feel our level 90 spell (alter time) is rather...lacking, but maybe I just haven't found proper uses for it yet, but I'd rather have a solid, balanced class, than have them try to add a ton of new things and make a mess of us for the next 6 to 8 months.

Keep in mind this is all just MY PERSONAL OPINION, and people will, and are welcome to, disagree with me, in fact, I expect they will :P This is WoW after all

Warlocks got the best Demons. Shaman's got the best Elementals. Priest got More Shadowfiends and Mind flayers.

Mages... got a floor mat (Rune of Power is barely visible) and skills that put us next to rogues in visibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like where the mage is at, what would make it me more excited is overhaul of spell animations