Thread: Ranged Warrior

Ranged Warrior

Looking for information and feedback regarding ranged Warrior viability.

It's pretty viable but you're better off using a melee weapon and a ranged weapon and swap between them. Go melee when you know you aren't gonna die from it and kite with ranged when low on HP.

Rifle Warrior is extremely viable. Longbow is getting an overhaul next BWE. During BWE1 though, it was very good.

I Prefer Melee 2 hand sword with weapon swap of axe / shield offhand. but yes rifle is extremely viable and has alot of steady dmg with a knockback.

Rifle butt
    Stomp
    Kick

Make you a Knockback keep them at range king with rifle.

Deleted
    Found also from video thread, but I shalllink it here due huge amount of videos on that thread. ^_^

"a show of how well warriors can kite with rifle/bow and not realy a damage/crit/skill montage."

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Found also from video thread, but I shalllink it here due huge amount of videos on that thread. ^_^

"a show of how well warriors can kite with rifle/bow and not realy a damage/crit/skill montage."
    Looks viable enough. ;P
    I suggest checking more of his videos too, Ayra knows how to make 'em good videos. :3
    Hi

Rifle is one of the best options of all for Warriors. Very high damage and rather safe. 73% crit chance hitting in the 5-6.2k range off non-burst skills. Ranged based Warriors have the benefit stacking pure damage stats that melee based warriors can not do practically.

Longbow was about as powerful too.

Range is more than viable, it's the best PVE spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Rifle is one of the best options of all for Warriors. Very high damage and rather safe. 73% crit chance hitting in the 5-6.2k range off non-burst skills. Ranged based Warriors have the benefit stacking pure damage stats that melee based warriors can not do practically.

Longbow was about as powerful too.

Range is more than viable, it's the best PVE spec.
    I have to say watching someone fire a blunderbuss and having it throw them back 10 feet cracked me up this past BWE. It is however quite useful for getting you out of melee range though!

Interrupting too, of course. Using the rifle butt to stop a deadly cast saves lives. Um, well, literally.

There's already a thread for warrior talk, please use that for warrior questions and discussion.