Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Paying of my college debt.
    Funny thing is, when I got the money to pay for my education, they said I would get it "free" because my parents have a really hard time paying for their own shit, and now I'm stuck with a debt of 7k. If I knew that, I would have just looked for a job, I mean 4 years hardly getting around, and now the next 4 (or more) years of paying of this shitty debt.
    Last edited by notintheface; 2012-06-18 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    A new computer.

new keyboard / mouse and a new screen ( would be my third screen ) then smokable things for the rest of the cash and hit up a mad gaming session

10+ Year Old Account
    Groceries. Lots of frozen groceries. Canned goods with shelf life, things that don't go bad, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    We start filming our first film in July... It would have to go towards that, so many budget restraints right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    an upgrade to 2 xeon processers and an EVGA dual 2011 socket mobo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bills.

Otherwise, probably a new computer desk and another screen, so I'll have 3!
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    A decent laptop probably, I have a beefy computer but hate being confined to my room with it

Something with anti-glare so I can sit in my big garden!

not sure what I would buy...but it wouldn't last long. I spent over $6000 in 3 days just going to the movies and buying stupid shit from the mall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    not sure what I would buy...but it wouldn't last long. I spent over $6000 in 3 days just going to the movies and buying stupid shit from the mall.
    lol i could do the same thing too right now. i have a 10x10 room for my computer with a spare bed in it, and a 20x18 room 2 closets near empty atm.

Really expensive, authentic vampire fangs :3
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

1000 dollars to lotto, i didnt need it when i got it, so i would throw it to the wind. If i won the jackpot, id vastly improve my life, my families lives. Then i would spend the rest on developing a TRUE Non Profit Humanitarian Orginization, one that starts here, at home and first improves the lives of Americans, then spread to other areas of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by AdriWar View Post
    please don't breed.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by AdriWar View Post
    Authentic, good job. You are officially stupid.

Deleted
    I would buy a semi-decent microphone for recording vocals. The rest (700-800 dollars) I'd save for coming bills and rent.

Rent for the first few months on a new apartment. That's about it. Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by notintheface View Post
    Authentic, good job. You are officially stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    please don't breed.
    While I don't particularly like Twilight or things to that nature, you don't have to insult them.

OT: I'd pay off my rent for two months. If I had to spend it on "interesting things" (which I assume this thread is supposed to be about), I would buy 2x Monitors (last I checked, the ones I wanted were $250 or so apiece), a nice, big computer desk (probably $100), and go nuts on Steam, buying some games.

15+ Year Old Account
    cocaine...

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    While I don't particularly like Twilight or things to that nature, you don't have to insult them.

OT: I'd pay off my rent for two months. If I had to spend it on "interesting things" (which I assume this thread is supposed to be about), I would buy 2x Monitors (last I checked, the ones I wanted were $250 or so apiece), a nice, big computer desk (probably $100), and go nuts on Steam, buying some games.
    I'm not saying people who like Twilight are stupid, I'm saying someone who is willing to spend 1000$ on "authentic" fangs are stupid, seeing how those fangs are not authentic since vampires don't exist.