Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    Paying my rent+taxes+bills for 1 month :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
    Oh man, if you can do that with 1000 dollars, you got it easy.

A wooden shed for in the garden, for our bikes and gardening tools.

10+ Year Old Account
    upgrade motherboard and cpu

Quote Originally Posted by notintheface View Post
    I'm not saying people who like Twilight are stupid, I'm saying someone who is willing to spend 1000$ on "authentic" fangs are stupid, seeing how those fangs are not authentic since vampires don't exist.

They would be pretty nice to have, I really can't think of anything else I'd want that I don't already have, so whats the harm wasting $1000 for some?
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

1 $1000 hookerbot or 1000 $1 hookerbots.

Quote Originally Posted by AdriWar View Post
    They would be pretty nice to have, I really can't think of anything else I'd want that I don't already have, so whats the harm wasting $1000 for some?
    If you're going to spend it on fake fangs, you might as well just pitch it to the red cross or something like that at that point.

But the point of his argument is that you can't have "authentic fangs" because there are no authentic vampires for them to be based on. You'd be just as well off spending 2 dollars on plastic fangs. You'd be the most financially responsible "vampire" on the block.

10+ Year Old Account
    1,000 Cups of Coffee.

Oh, a 1000 dollars.

pay off some debt i guess.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    While I don't particularly like Twilight or things to that nature, you don't have to insult them.
    Yes, yes I do.
    Or else idiots like them will get the feeling that they are accepted by society.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm.... probably a paint job for my 80' impala(plumb crazy purple) and a total engine over haul(parts anyway)
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    that would be cool !!! but seriously I'd buy a remington 700 centerfire chambered to .308 winchester
    If it wasn't for the fact that i have no free time to go shooting, i would totally second this, add a nice leopuld Mark 4! Just add some spraypaint and you got yourself a m24.

At the moment i would put it in the 'i-need-a-car-before-i-shoot-myself-if-the-bus-is-late-one-more-time' jar
    Congratulations, you've conformed to societies idea of a non-conformist!

Save it, ya obviously asking this coz you have some money but duno what you want to buy, prob coz theres nothing you actually need.. you just wana spend it, dont be daft and just save it

sorry to sound boring :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    If it wasn't for the fact that i have no free time to go shooting, i would totally second this, add a nice leopuld Mark 4! Just add some spraypaint and you got yourself a m24.

At the moment i would put it in the 'i-need-a-car-before-i-shoot-myself-if-the-bus-is-late-one-more-time' jar

I'd stay away from guns there champ....
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

I'd take a vacation, get a new phone that's not on a stupid contract, pierce my bellybutton, and get my lower back tattoo finally.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    A band to play live at my birthday.

I have $1000 in an envelope for it, right now .

Awesome computer

Most likely just save it in my "oh-shi" account.

But if I had to spend it, a new car bumper for the car I'm driving (factory brand, costs rougly 1000$)
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Maybe a new bed, mine is ancient.
    We just bought a new bed from dreams and it was delivered Saturday, a memory foam thing, and its god damn amazing -

-

If I get a £1000 win full - Hmm properly take a long weekend and stay up London, book into a nice hotel then see the sights eat some nice food, catch a show, and get nicely toasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheap holiday, try and convince the lads to go back to Malia or even go Ibiza!
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77