10+ Year Old Account

RMAH Clarifications

Can your Battlenet balance be used to pay for an existing WoW subscription, i.e. your card on file won't be credited the following month?

Actually, that's it.

Not at this time. The answer to your question can be found in the RMAH FAQ that you can access on the battle.net.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    Not at this time. The answer to your question can be found in the RMAH FAQ that you can access on the battle.net.
    Thanks for the answer.

That's powerful lame. If someone owns all of the games they want and don't need any services the Bnet balance is essentially useless until some new game comes out...

That's what I get for not linking Paypal first. O well. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Thanks for the answer.

That's powerful lame. If someone owns all of the games they want and don't need any services the Bnet balance is essentially useless until some new game comes out...

That's what I get for not linking Paypal first. O well. =(
    You can still buy ingame mounts and pets and I'm actually sure that's what Blizz is primarily targeting at with their Blizzard Balance.

Could you not spend it on game time from the store and then your card shouldn't be charged I would think. Could be wrong.

Edit: Does not work
    Last edited by Asta; 2012-06-15 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    You can still buy ingame mounts and pets and I'm actually sure that's what Blizz is primarily targeting at with their Blizzard Balance.
    thats exactly what i will do.

never thought about paying for those .. but if i earn the money ingame anyways, then why not trade 1-2 d3 items for a permanent pet or mount for wow ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Asta View Post
    Could you not spend it on game time from the store and then your card shouldn't be charged I would think. Could be wrong.
    Sadly game time cards are one of the things excluded from blizzard balance purchases iirc.

It's annoying the default selection for the RMAH is bnet balance and once an auction is created it doesn't say which has been selected (bnet vs paypal). I've had to cancel/relist items several times when I'm not sure which cash out method was selected.

However, you can cash out a bnet balance by selling an item to another account (your own or a friend's) and pay with the bnet balance, or by buying item(s) with your bnet balance and selling them with they paypal option selected (you can make a little too if you're good at playing the ah, or alternatively lose it all).
    Last edited by pacapaca; 2012-06-15 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacapaca View Post
    Sadly game time cards are one of the things excluded from blizzard balance purchases iirc.
    I really should have seen that... well damn I dont know then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacapaca View Post
    However, you can cash out a bnet balance by selling an item to another account (your own or a friend's) and pay with the bnet balance, or by buying item(s) with your bnet balance and selling them with they paypal option selected (you can make a little too if you're good at playing the ah, or alternatively lose it all).
    Thanks for the tip, I wasn't looking ahead enough to realize such.

---------- Post added 2012-06-16 at 12:04 AM ----------

if anyone feels like spending 20ish dollars on something, i will cash myself out, giving you a discount, just pm me =D
    Last edited by Callace; 2012-06-16 at 12:05 AM.