1H Legendary with MF

I saw one Legendary 1 Handed, with Magic find, but i can't remember the name of it, is it random prop or is it just that one? Cause ive never seen a wep with MF before.

Does anyone know the name of the Legendary?

Thanks.

the three hundredth spear

The Sun Keeper also has MF. Though for some reason, you can't use MF as a search criteria for weapons on the AH.

I found a Sun Keeper, since it had MF I gave it to my Templar. Just wish it had cold damage as well.

My mf gear is with legendary ceremonial knife with 20mf. The Giddbin.
    @SamR, you cant us mf for search bcoz only legendary weps have it. Same as you cant search pants with movement speed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I found a Wirt's Original Leg on one of my characters; it has magic find, gold find, and movement speed.

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    The Sun Keeper also has MF. Though for some reason, you can't use MF as a search criteria for weapons on the AH.
    Because it's a stat specific to that legendary. You can only search for stats that would appear on magics/rares of that slot.

You cannot search +movement speed on Chest, yet Tyreal's Might chestpiece has movement speed on it. You can only search +movement speed on Boots, because they're the only magic/rare slot with +movement speed as a possible afflix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".