Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos80 View Post
    A-size is not fine. Not even close to fine.
    Gok'Wan would have a lot to say to you

And id be willing to place money on the fact that you probably lack knowledge of determining breast cup size
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-06-22 at 01:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Gok'Wan would have a lot to say to you

And id be willing to place money on the fact that you probably lack knowledge of determining breast cup size
    Geez like if it matters what actual size it is, flat is flat, end of, realistic doesn't always means good. This is NOT attractive come on ppl, you scare me, you can't be serious!
    And just lol at that dude on other page saying that Tera models are shit, this is just... I dunno.... laughable. Have you even seen Tera? You'd rather have that rift ugliness than a beautiful woman? Alright. Whatever. I sound like I care. I don't. Just support the idea that rift really needs a female character remodelled. I quit rift myself long ago and not planning to come back, but speaking purely for myself, Tera-like character models would drag me back.
    Now keep living in your denial.

<-----33 yr old male

If big tittied women is what it takes to draw a particular crowd to Rift, I'm totally fine without them joining. I'd prefer it, actually.

Rift isn't anime, it's not Playboy Bunnies the MMORPG, and its success does not depend on the titillation of its playerbase.

I wouldn't actually mind bigger boobs on the characters, sometimes it's hard to tell my character is female except for the long purple hair. It's not make or break by any stretch of the imagination, but it would be nice if that was something that was added at a later date. At the end of the day it's just personal preference and doesn't really mean a great deal in the grand scheme of things, so let's just let this particular topic drop

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos80 View Post
    A-size is not fine. Not even close to fine. And it's not even only breast size that's a problem. Model overall is clumsy and ugly. Even voices are terrible.

Oh and I tried Tera. I recommend it to any developer out there as a perfect example of how to make female characters (meaning only elf/human fems, not castanics and rest). Unfortunately it's boring, repetitive and grindy.
    Subjective view is subjective.

If anything, the female models in TERA have been one of the biggest points of controversy, single handedly turning away a lot of players while drawing others in. There's absolutely no question or room for debate that the game oversexualizes both male and female characters (with the exclusion of a few character models), which isn't necessarily something that is good considering there's already too much of that in the gaming industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrom View Post
    Geez like if it matters what actual size it is, flat is flat, end of, realistic doesn't always means good. This is NOT attractive come on ppl, you scare me, you can't be serious!
    And just lol at that dude on other page saying that Tera models are shit, this is just... I dunno.... laughable. Have you even seen Tera? You'd rather have that rift ugliness than a beautiful woman? Alright. Whatever. I sound like I care. I don't. Just support the idea that rift really needs a female character remodelled. I quit rift myself long ago and not planning to come back, but speaking purely for myself, Tera-like character models would drag me back.
    Now keep living in your denial.
    Yes I have seen Tera. I played it for a day. It was complete shit. Didn't care for the anime character models. And when tits are bigger than the waist, that's just stupidity. And I agree with Acquiesce. If the females having realistic chest sizes keeps certain people away, then I am glad. I don't need over-sexualized males and females to make a game good to me. Tera-like models would drive me away from this awesome game.

any hot-slutty styles i can give my female elf?

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Subjective view is subjective.

If anything, the female models in TERA have been one of the biggest points of controversy, single handedly turning away a lot of players while drawing others in. There's absolutely no question or room for debate that the game oversexualizes both male and female characters (with the exclusion of a few character models), which isn't necessarily something that is good considering there's already too much of that in the gaming industry.

I would kill to give my Rift Elf the boobs from a Tera Elf. Same for my blood elf, cause shes due for a boob job. Also how do pixels cause controversy? They arent even real people. Whenever elves and castanic start writing angry letters and protesting in the streets then I will take anyone who says "oversexualizing characters in a video game is bad" seriously.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2012-06-24 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Lol, people are seriously talking boob sizes? Omg
    I never thought about them in Rift, the women look perfectly fine. But while we're at it, all mmos should get a look at how their males look. So far no mmos have made males of any kind of high standard. Not that I know what they would look like really, or well... GW2 got the best ones I guess, male asuras. Strange that males have to be none-human to look good in games though =/ So many male graphical designers, and noone can make their own sex look decent. Time to bring in the chicks to do the job? =)

Deleted
    wow looks amazing!

I am sad that i don't have the time for Rift anymore

This is hilarity.

Really, if anything the female characters in Rift are realistic (Eth/Mathosian, I'm talkin.' Ain't no Kelari irl lol) to what you see on the street. They're no oversexualized, they're realistic, with EVERYTHING. I have a friend who complains that the gear is not flashy like WoW's, but can you imagine some dude coming up beside you, back in the middle ages, dressed in Paladin Tier 2?! No, of course not. Rift's gear is slightly better in that regard, same with their women.

They're what I'd expect to see when I go outside; healthy, fit, females. Yeah not all are like this irl, but many more are like the Rift model that the lolTERA/Aion models. Last time I checked, my Sorc in Aion had bigger boobs than her HEAD.

If that turns gamers on to a game, that's sad. I play Rift because it's an awesome game, not to be turned on.

Last time I checked, the female human models in WoW were MUCH worse than Rift's......macarena, anyone?

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog