Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Bilderberg Group - Yearly Human Sacrifice! [Bohemian Grove]

Pictured: U.S. Presidents Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon at the Grove in 1967. Sacrifice at Grove (National Geographic - 1915).

The Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week, three-weekend encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.

Pictured: U.S. Presidents Eisenhower and Hoover at the Grove on July 23rd, 1950. Presidents George Bush and Bush Jr. give a lakeside address. Newt Gingrich.

The membership list has included EVERY Republican and some Democratic U.S. presidents since 1923, many cabinet officials, directors and CEOs of large corporations including major financial institutions. Major military contractors, oil companies, banks (including the Federal Reserve), utilities (including nuclear power) and national media (broadcast and print) have high-ranking officials as club members or guests. The Grove is also famous for a Manhattan Project planning meeting that took place there in September 1942, which subsequently led to the atomic bomb.

Pictured: The Cremation of Care ceremony at the Bohemian Gove. The symbolic effigy on the altar, and the remnants of the sacrifice the morning after.

The Cremation of Care is an annual theatrical "production" written, produced and performed by and for members of the Bohemian Club, and staged at the Bohemian Grove near Monte Rio, California at a small artificial lake amid a private old-growth grove of Redwood trees. It is believed to be a ritual where children are sacrificed to evil entities on an altar by a "high priest" of some sort. It is performed in front of a giant 40-foot owl statue. Video footage secretly taken of the event details horrific screams of pain.

1.) Why are United States presidents and top international leaders meeting at a secluded forest location every year?

2.) Why are they engaging in a ritual human sacrifice?

3.) If it is indeed all a hoax, then why would busy presidents and other top officials waste their time wearing dresses and watching a giant owl ceremony?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care

4) Why should it concern us? Rich and powerful people have a club, how surprising.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I laughed out loud as soon as I read that human sacrifice bit. Yeah, I seriously doubt it. Looked up your helpful wiki links, saw Alex Jones, and laughed again.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than highly unlikely that they are sacrificing people.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    They might have some kinda of secret club but I doubt they're sacrificing people (or even animals).

This is certainly cause for concern

I'm not saying that it's likely to really be going on, but if it is, then we have some pretty big issues coming soon
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

The cremation of care is the SYMBOLIC sacrifice, not of a human, but of the worldly embodiment of your cares and woes, so you can concentrate on what is important.

Not really some crazy shit, its been going on for years. it is just a club for rich and powerful dudes, like the skull and bones.

Also, Alex jones may be completely off his rocker, but he has been right about things in the past, so to say "Saw alex jones and laughed more" without even considering it is quite humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    The cremation of care is the SYMBOLIC sacrifice, not of a human, but of the worldly embodiment of your cares and woes, so you can concentrate on what is important.

Not really some crazy shit, its been going on for years. it is just a club for rich and powerful dudes, like the skull and bones.

Also, Alex jones may be completely off his rocker, but he has been right about things in the past, so to say "Saw alex jones and laughed more" without even considering it is quite humorous.
    If I had a reason to take it serious, I would. He's not exactly the most credible person ever though, and on a topic I'm already not caring about enough to have anything more than the usual concern and assessment, yeah, I'm going to laugh more at seeing his name. I'll stop laughing when there's facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post

I'm not saying that it's likely to really be going on, but if it is, then we have some pretty big issues coming soon
    its been going on for 90 years almost and they got the nuclear bomb going
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

>.>

<.<

And I thought I had seen it all conspiracy theorists.

Jesus.

I'm a little over half Bohemian...and I don't recall my great grandparents or grandparents sacrificing children. >.>

Did you miss the picture where it's been going on since the 50s? Why would "some pretty big issues" suddenly start coming soon? And if it is, would it be the result of this group or just the way things happen?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Did you miss the picture where it's been going on since the 50s? Why would "some pretty big issues" suddenly start coming soon? And if it is, would it be the result of this group or just the way things happen?
    You're right, if it's been going on so long, then there's no reason to believe anything will happen "soon". I should just saying "big issues". Perhaps they will come soon, but maybe not for a while

And I'd say that in regards to this, these big issues would be the result of this group. Other big issues are the result of other things... unless this supposed Satan worship somehow controls the threads of worldwide society, but it's hard to speculate
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while

enough people go missing, they could easily be sacrificing humans and we'd never really know
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    *Yawn*

Could we please ban conspiracy theory threads?
    They're full of nonsense and entirely unconstructive.
    It's never intended to lead to a real discussion, because the believers are religious fanatics that cling to their beliefs in the face of all logic and reasoning, without the slightest bit of understanding of source criticism.

Ban them for the same reason that religious discussions are banned, please.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    *Yawn*

It's never intended to lead to a real discussion, because the believers are religious fanatics that cling to their beliefs in the face of all logic and reasoning, without the slightest bit of understanding of source criticism.

In this case, it actually is a religious discussion too, since the whole thing revolves around Satan worship

I usually avoid conspiracy theories, since they can't be proven or disproven, and people just argue about a bunch of hypothetical situations, that no one on MMO-Champion really knows if it's true or false. So I wouldn't really mind if these kinds of Threads weren't allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    In this case, it actually is a religious discussion too, since the whole thing revolves around Satan worship

I usually avoid conspiracy theories, since they can't be proven or disproven, and people just argue about a bunch of hypothetical situations, that no one on MMO-Champion really knows if it's true or false. So I wouldn't really mind if these kinds of Threads weren't allowed
    Yes, we should just lock threads that we don't like!

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems too much like Cabin in the Woods, sacrifice some people to keep "the one's who came before" pleased and not destroy the world. If that's the case, they should carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Yes, we should just lock threads that we don't like!
    That's not what I said, I just said I wouldn't mind if these kinds of Threads weren't allowed

Deleted
    It's not as unlikely as people may initially think. That's not to say I believe it myself, but most of the people rumoured to attend are already pretty much proven to be greedy, corrupt and lacking in morality. Over here in England, there's a pretty big controversy surrounding the strange and scarily intricate ring of friendships between prominent people in the media, politicians and celebrities. Something that has been indicated to have gone on for many years. So again, it's not a stretch for the 'elite' to meet up and plot together, surely?

I do believe there's something shady going on and that there are people banding together in the upper portions of society to desperately work and plot at keeping the 'masses' at bay, though I don't quite buy the theory that it involves human sacrifices.
    Last edited by mmoc454417f773; 2012-06-17 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    *Yawn*

Yet you show up and post in each one.