Thread: Rammus Bot

10+ Year Old Account

Rammus Bot

sooo.. was just wondering.. is Rammus a part of the bot lineup in a co-op vs AI match? if he is.. has anybody seen him? since the rise of the bots patch.. i dont think ive even had one single match with Rammus.. i find it weird. unless he isnt a part of the lineup in which case.. im weird for thinking he was.

just wondering if others have noticed.. or can shed light on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I think he's only in Dominion bot games. Same as Wukong and some others I can't remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive played against every bot on the list except for rammus so far in summoners rift.. including Wukong.. actually i see Wukong and Karthas more then any other 2 bots. im speaking of course about intermediate level.. i do know not as many show up on beginner mode. but yah.. no Rammus out of 46 bots. 48 now after todays update of Alistar and Dr. Mundo getting added to the lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.