Poll: do you prefer solo or group play?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I tend to be solo on this type of game. Partly because I like to learn the mechanics and strategies by myself and at my own pace first, but mostly because I like to random AFK without being rude (which is a non-issue solo)

depends and a game/my mood. I like the 'lone wolf' feeling but I enjoy grouping with people too.

Both TBH. I love solo and kiting and all that. But group games are soo much fun too

Deleted
    group, not playing the game alone boring as hell.

Friends > Solo > Randoms

15+ Year Old Account
    In general group play, BUT:
    1) Getting randomed with bad people quickly can ruin the fun.
    2) Sometimes I prefer solo farming so I can properly run with disintegrate and just blow stuff up.

Diablo + skype = gauranteed fun :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo, no one in groups keep up with me so I'm basically soloing mobs meant for three.

It's funny, why do people want to explore every single sidedungeon on normal/nightmare? Just finish the game and move on to hell+ already.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer group play 100%. Solo play just gets very boring and grindy very quickly. Group play is a lot of fun. Group play in inferno is poorly balanced though and as a result most of my friends have stopped playing bar two that mostly play solo.

I do 2-man group play with a buddy I might in my guild playing SWTOR. He plays a Barb with me on my Wiz. We both like to explore everywhere and kill everything, so it works out nicely.

Group, because the game is more interesting that way. As a monk, having a ranged take out things that are an annoyance (and vice versa) is fun. I think it's going to make a big difference as well once the mob damage bonus for groups goes away.