Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Soo I saw someone mention this, but HOLY SHIT HAVE YOU SEEN THIS THING???

http://www.razerzone.com/artemis
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

10+ Year Old Account
    So does it have a launch date yet?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Oh man this looks fun. I played Battletech before the videogames ever existed, and I played most of the mechwarrior games. This reminds me of those, and those were awesome. Maybe in two weeks after I'm done moving I'll look in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    In the FAQ for the question about clans the only answer is a smiley... But the game starts in 3049, correct? The start of the clan invasion. So they will obviously be part of the game somehow. Is there any word on this? (rumor, speculation, leak?) Seems to me for a game with 'no co-op' pve at start. Only pvp. The clans would either have to be the enemy for the eventual pve co-op (looting the superior clan tech), and/or a pay to win unlock??
    The game starts out before the Clan invasion with the normal Inner Sphere fighting. They have stated that the Clan invasion will happen sometime next year.

the right thing to do is pay for the games we play

and then we get bonuses like : early access +more

so thats the business model

HERE TAKE MY $30 FOR THAT DEAL IM THROWING IT AT THE SCREEN

OK go MWO

edit: also I NEED a mech game again all i remember from the last game is Madcat and Timberwolf and umm yeah! so long ago and my mems shot

edit2: im guessing something like the Tribes shop
    Last edited by WarJames; 2012-07-27 at 02:12 AM.

purchase a founder to get into beta NAOW!!!

you wont regret it

15+ Year Old Account
    This game is so much better in practice than it looks on paper.

Shameless bump

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Game looks good but I want to give it a try before I buy it, been singed up for the beta for almost 4 months and still no invite and I'm not forking over the $120 or whatever ridiculous price it was for a beta invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have good memories of LAN'ing with some of the earlier MW games. However, I'm going to wait too. Not going to spend a bundle on a MW version of WoT.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Game looks good but I want to give it a try before I buy it, been singed up for the beta for almost 4 months and still no invite and I'm not forking over the $120 or whatever ridiculous price it was for a beta invite.
    Cheapest pack is like 30$.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Got in beta last night cause they sent me an email by accident so they invited me to closed beta

10+ Year Old Account
    I fessed up and shelled out the money for the Legendary pack. Doesn't hurt that I know people working on the game, but I'm going to support any decent Mechwarrior game I can.

NDA has been lifted! Enjoy some terrible 90s music while video game robots from the 80s shoot each other.

Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

With the new additions going in tomorrow (Oct16), the game will become a bit faster-paced, and more unforgiving to new players...
    Though if you wanna swim with the sharks, you have to jump into the water!

Also - since MWO:Mercs is still considered "Closed" beta (at least for a short time longer) - you can obtain a Closed-Beta key if you buy a copy of PC Gamer:
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/09/21/me...er-2012-issue/
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

This game's awesome. I wish that there was a more Gundam-like Freetoplay game though.

This game is soooo much fun. Seriously considering getting a joystick for it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Razr seriously needs to release the Artemis controller.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got a beta key now from TotalBiscuit's wife. can't wait to give it a shot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Just got a beta key now from TotalBiscuit's wife. can't wait to give it a shot!!
    Could that be considered as cheating on him? :P

I have to say, I received beta a long time ago and I actually never did anything with it. First there was the "new mech" screen where I got completely, completely lost and the way I read into things, it seemed to me like this was going to be pay2win or pay2getthebestmechsorsuckit.

Since I also got the BETA of Firefall (which just has bad gameplay) and I can't stop playing LoL, I never looked at it again. So tell me, am I just dead wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Could that be considered as cheating on him? :P

I have to say, I received beta a long time ago and I actually never did anything with it. First there was the "new mech" screen where I got completely, completely lost and the way I read into things, it seemed to me like this was going to be pay2win or pay2getthebestmechsorsuckit.

Since I also got the BETA of Firefall (which just has bad gameplay) and I can't stop playing LoL, I never looked at it again. So tell me, am I just dead wrong?
    All the mechs can be bought with MC (pay currency) or C-Bills (earned currency). Excluding the founder's ones, which are only available with preorder.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.