Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    re: south korea bans botting

I see many problems with this. First is with the sentence. It does not fit the crime in any way shape or form. Are they really gonna fill their jails with botters rather than put an actual felon in who presents a real threat to society? Or do they currently have a problem with empty jail cells and bored prison guards? Maybe we should send over some of our rapists and murderers and show them real crime catalysts.

Second is their ways of reporting. If blizzard/a GM finds a botter and he happens to be from south korea, tattling can seriously eff up someones life! All over a piece of virtual plant and ore? This brings a person to a new low: ruining someones life litereally over a game. I see that this will actually decrease their subscribers. Maybe not by a huge number, but by a handful of accounts. I'd really like to see their data that it contributes to teen crime because while its cutting corners and being dishonest, in no way can I fathom that it's a 'gateway drug' to assault, RL theft, vandalism, or any other crime.

Well...farewell botters. All those days that I contemplated buying gold might be the lighter side of days as I'm sure there will be fewer and fewer of you spamming trade, and less and less opportunities to actually do such.

hey ghost crawler why dont you make mages choose between cold snap and iceblock and hunters choose between disengage and rediness.... becuase seriously you might think its ok, but it really is not. Yes double smoke bomb was OP sure nerf us with only letting us have 1. But taking away shadow step is just going to make rogues be like warriors. HORRAY GETTING KITE BY MAGES AND HUNTERS BECUASE WE USED ALL OUR TALENTS TO GET TO THEM THE FIRST AND SECOND TIME BUT SINCE BLIZZARD LOVES THEM SO MUCH THEY GOT A 3RD WAY TO GET AWAY GG.... ROGUES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE MOBILE.... WE ARE ROGUES FFS

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    hey ghost crawler why dont you make mages choose between cold snap and iceblock and hunters choose between disengage and rediness.... becuase seriously you might think its ok, but it really is not. Yes double smoke bomb was OP sure nerf us with only letting us have 1. But taking away shadow step is just going to make rogues be like warriors. HORRAY GETTING KITE BY MAGES AND HUNTERS BECUASE WE USED ALL OUR TALENTS TO GET TO THEM THE FIRST AND SECOND TIME BUT SINCE BLIZZARD LOVES THEM SO MUCH THEY GOT A 3RD WAY TO GET AWAY GG.... ROGUES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE MOBILE.... WE ARE ROGUES FFS
    1st. It's beta.
    2nd. I agree. Rogues are supposed to be mobile, but not mobile wreckingballs. I feel that preparation vs shadowstep is a good toss up. Preparation can be suited for HUGE burst fights, while on the other hand, shadowstep provides consistent pressure.

I'm surprised that I saw my country name on this article so I read replies to know how foreigners (to me you guys are "foreigner") respond about it. And i'm surprised again.
    In Korea, playing game is considered as "pure evil". Really it's not a metaphor. Most of Koreans think that playing game is being a loser. Even game players think same. Almost non-gamer think drinking is much much better than playing game for leisure or hobby even the drinking is really heavy.
    We already have law that is called "shot-down" which makes teenagers can't play online games late night. And now we're about to have another law which make us to stop playing game over 2hours and restart it later(after some rest time).

Hey, we all know playing too much game is bad. But that is true for all things. But my country, Korea, many people, goverment, society, school all makes gamers loser.

What do you think the problem is?

#Sorry for bad english. I have never been out of Korea so...... bad english.
    Last edited by yourjsh; 2012-06-21 at 03:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yourjsh View Post
    I'm surprised that I saw my country name on this article so I read replies to know how foreigners (to me you guys are "foreigner") respond about it. And i'm surprised again.
    In Korea, playing game is considered as "pure evil". Really it's not a metaphor. Most of Koreans think that playing game is being a loser. Even game players think same. Almost non-gamer think drinking is much much better than playing game for leisure or hobby even the drinking is really heavy.
    We already have law that is called "shot-down" which makes teenagers can't play online games late night. And now we're about to have another law which make us to stop playing game over 2hours and restart it later(after some rest time).

Hey, we all know playing too much game is bad. But that is true for all things. But my country, Korea, many people, goverment, society, school all makes gamers loser.

What do you think the problem is?

#Sorry for bad english. I have never been out of Korea so...... bad english.
    Your English is pretty good, actually.

And thanks for posting; I found it to be an interesting read. =)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

ok assuming that you can upgrade legendaries it will apply only for tarecgosa and FoF since they're the only legendaries past ilvl 375... assuming that the real deal is 25 ilvl points per upgrade means that tarecgosa and FoF will be at 472 and 491 each making them par with the first tier of raiding if not better... due the fact that tarec gives an 8% of doubling an spellcast and FoF gives 5 free 5cp finishers instead of a fixed number... now i wonder if the ilvl upgrade will upgrade also the proc of DW weapons... imagine a nokaled with its proc scaled to ilvl 491 or another wep also since the new ilvl it the legendaries will be able to use mop enchants and gems making them more viable.