Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Beware lots being suspended for transactions fails in rmah

Forums flooded with it in last few days. Happened to me.

"Product Level Diablo® III Collector’s Edition Account
    Status Suspended
    Region Global Diablo III
    Auction House Banned "

Mines was the same CC i use for wow subscription, lots of wow tgc purchased in blizzard store, CC company blocked it for winning 10$ item but money went through anyways.. But then got email from blizzard.

"We are writing to let you know that we are aware of an issue affecting some players using the real-money auction house which has resulted in lingering pending credit- or debit-card charges for items that they bid on but did not ultimately win.

We have identified the holder of this Battle.net® account as one of the players affected by this issue, and we are currently in the process of working with the relevant payment providers to address it."

So they got my money, no item, and i get suspended, what a life eh. And day 3 on waiting on response from tickets since they said it cant be fixed over phone.

Well it sounds like a temp ban because of issues with your credit card company. You'll be getting the money back, they stated that in the email.

I forgot to post banned till 2037 lol. literally thats what it says.

Lol, imagine having to explain that to your a rep from your credit card company.

CC Rep - "What did you purchase sir?"
    You - "Um...A Shield."
    CC Rep - "Im sorry, did you say a shield?"
    You - "Yes, i bought a shield for my video game character. I never received it tho."

2037 is well within your life expectancy.. its temporary

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe... Thank heavens I bought an extra large box of popcorn. This game just keeps on giving.
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2012-06-16 at 04:39 PM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxonslaughtxxx View Post
    I'm sorry, but that made my day.

You still have my condolences that you got the short end of the corporate stick, but that still made me lol heartily.

10+ Year Old Account
    so are u banned from the RMAH or both?
    I'd understand if they "banned" u from the rmah till the problem, which sounds like is with the card company, gets sorted out but why they would prevent you from using the gAH is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Polio View Post
    so are u banned from the RMAH or both?
    I'd understand if they "banned" u from the rmah till the problem, which sounds like is with the card company, gets sorted out but why they would prevent you from using the gAH is beyond me.
    Both cant even login to diablo 3, seems silly something caused by my credit card suspends me from playing. ATleast its not my entire account, doesnt affect wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both cant even login to diablo 3, seems silly something caused by my credit card suspends me from playing. ATleast its not my entire account, doesnt affect wow.
    Well, it is unfortunate that this has happened, really. Hope it gets sorted out quickly.

This happened to a friend of mine just 15minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Hehe... Thank heavens I bought an extra large box of popcorn. This game just keeps on giving.
    It's like a train wreck... I can't look away.

I just love blizzard.

Their latest cash cow is alienating so many people it's hilarious. It's a shame they won't learn from it.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    I'm sorry, but that made my day.

You still have my condolences that you got the short end of the corporate stick, but that still made me lol heartily.

Glad it did even though i was upset i couldnt help but laugh when saw it too.

Don't worry! Diablo 4 will not be out before 2050 anyway.

So i wake up this morning, log into my account, i see i now have a battle.net balance!!!! thinking whoa they fixed it all, but nope they just enjoyed taking my money, still suspended. Been reading peoples tickets been randomly being cancelled with no response which sucks too..

I just sold a strength, int, vitality + high resists and socket helmet for £55. Had I been drinking tea I would have spat it all over my screen, never actually expected it to sell. It was a very nice helmet... but damn £55?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I just sold a strength, int, vitality + high resists and socket helmet for £55. Had I been drinking tea I would have spat it all over my screen, never actually expected it to sell. It was a very nice helmet... but damn £55?
    Selling single items for a higher value than the game itself, would make me spit out my tea aswel

well to be honest. having tea would be enough for me to spit out my tea. Tasteless warm water -.-

Deleted
    but y sell anithing, i mean com on?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enohpi View Post
    Selling single items for a higher value than the game itself, would make me spit out my tea aswel

well to be honest. having tea would be enough for me to spit out my tea. Tasteless warm water -.-
    Yeah i sold a few mid 40 legendarys for like £10-20 each it's so dumb, i wouldnt pay a quid for them but as so many people have such retarded prices i thought i would see what happens, i've made more then i paid for the game!